Using an iso file

Hi guys i have a pc with windows 10 (upgraded from 8.1). But i am going to buld a new pc. My question is can i use the iso file made on my current pc on my new pc WITHOUT entering a product key. My current pc came with W8.1 so i didnt get a code. Or can i find the code in my pc. I cant acces the bios it is al all in one pc (samsung ativ one 5 style)

And yea i know it is full of wrong spelling. I am dutch thats wy

You can use the ISO just fine... you just can't use the key. You'll have to buy a new one. The key on your current pc is linked to it's motherboard. Windows 10 won't activate with it.

I have no signature

Hi guys i have a pc with windows 10 (upgraded from 8.1). But i am going to buld a new pc. My question is can i use the iso file made on my current pc on my new pc WITHOUT entering a product key. My current pc came with W8.1 so i didnt get a code. Or can i find the code in my pc. I cant acces the bios it is al all in one pc (samsung ativ one 5 style)

Look at the guide in my signature.

Please spend as much time writing your question, as you want me to spend responding to it.  Take some time, and explain your issue, please!

Spoiler

If you need to learn how to install Windows, check here:  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/324871-guide-how-to-install-windows-the-right-way/

Event Viewer 101: https://youtu.be/GiF9N3fJbnE

You have to buy a new key. Otherwise it is illegal.

You can use the ISO just fine... you just can't use the key. You'll have to buy a new one. The key on your current pc is linked to it's motherboard. Windows 10 won't activate with it.

^ this

Desktop: Fractel Design R5 - i5 4670K @ stock - Asrock Z97 Extreme 4 - 16GB @ 1600MHz - Asus GTX 970 - Corsair RM650 - OCZ Vector 150 240GB - WD Blue 500GB - Noctua NH-D15

Peripherals & OS: KBC Poker 2 MX Blue - Zowie FK2 - Audio-technica ATH-M50s - Audioengine D1- Windows 10 Pro Monitor: Asus PA248Q 1920x1200

Yes, just skip the key.

LTT's unofficial Windows activation expert.

You have to buy a new key. Otherwise it is illegal.

No it is not...

Yes, just skip the key.

Then i can use the operating system for 30 days isnt it?

Then i can use the operating system for 30 days isnt it?

If you have done the upgrade earlier, it will activate automatically without a key. If not, you still don't have to activate. because windows 10 is actually usable when not activated. No time limit, no bugging, no black background, just some subtle hints that will appear over time.