An Interesting Idea

Guest 3850X2

The Idea

What do you think of the idea? It gets ALL of your online accounts as long as it has the same email as the one you entered as a piece even connected apps.

Meanings:

Active - You can log into it.

Deleted - You can't log into it or reactivate it.

Deactivated - You can reactivate it by clicking forgot password.

Ideas & feedback are welcome. Please don't try to put the idea down. This is not an euthanasia clinic.

aren´t there already programs that do this? Like passbook for the iPhone?.
However, I think having all your passwords and nicknames for every of your accounts stored online, secured by one password is kinda risky... I mean if someone manage to hacks that one profile of yours he knows every account and the corresponding password you have.

I don´t know if I got your idea right but for me this is too risky to do and I would not suggest anyone to do this.

System:
CPU: I7-3610QM @ 2.3 GHz | Motherboard: something with chips | RAM: 8 Gb of something | GPU: AMD HD 7600M | Case: Something made out of plastic | Storage: Toshiba MQ01ABD075 750GB | PSU: something external | Display(s): something glowing | Cooling: jet engine | Keyboard: hama something | Mouse: Logitech something | Sound: Traktor Kontrol S2 as soundcard, AKG K500 Headphones | Operating System: Windoof 10

aren´t there already programs that do this? Like passbook for the iPhone?.

However, I think having all your passwords and nicknames for every of your accounts stored online, secured by one password is kinda risky... I mean if someone manage to hacks that one profile of yours he knows every account and the corresponding password you have.

I don´t know if I got your idea right but for me this is too risky to do and I would not suggest anyone to do this.

The reason why "Password" isn't there is because it wouldn't be safe at all. The password is kept private.

When you enter the password for your email, the thing will communicate with your email client such as Outlook. If correct, it will send your a code.

It isn't stored. Once you click "Print", the data is removed from the servers.

Alright. So if you want to run away, go ahead.

I think it would be an interesting idea although, it needs an extra layer of security.

Mabye the sequence should go like this: Enter email & password, send code to email, verify email with code, enter master password, access the chart of usernames and passwords.

`

I think it would be an interesting idea although, it needs an extra layer of security.

Mabye the sequence should go like this: Enter email & password, send code to email, verify email with code, enter master password, access the chart of usernames and passwords.

Master password... So you need an account to use this. Thanks for the feedback!

Master password... So you need an account to use this. Thanks for the feedback!

You're welcome.

`