no idea

chongerspls

I recently got into pc building. I've been reading article and watching videos on how to build a brand new pc. First of all, I don't really care how my baby will look. As long as it runs every game perfectly and does the job im fine with it. I will use the pc to make youtube video and stream on twitch. My budget is 2250 tax included Canadian $, I also don't mind going a few $ extra for some better specs. I already own a keyboard and a mouse with a decent monitor, so it will be all about the tower. I will be buying parts of this computer before the end of September. I also have a man crush on this processor so ya guys. http://www.ncix.com/detail/intel-core-i7-5820k-3-30ghz-3-6ghz-32-100097-1292.htm.  If you guys have some idaes and some spare time. Help me out. Thanks alot.

you could go with the 5820k and an 980 ti

a build like that would cost about $1800 i think

and then add another 980 ti in the future

Forgot to add something. I dont mind paying for a expensive case and mother board. I would like this computer to last me a good while

you could go with the 5820k and an 980 ti

a build like that would cost about $1800 i think

and then add another 980 ti in the future

I tried to build something with a 980ti but i always pass my budget.

What resolution is the monitor and what refresh rate?

I don't know man lol. as long as i can play and record im cool with it.

I don't know man lol. as long as i can play and record im cool with it.

It's kind of important because if you have a 1080p monitor then a 980ti will be way overkill. However if it that's not an issue then it would be fine. If it's 4k then you might struggle to get 60fps so that might be an issue. You should probably find out the specs of your monitor. 

I dont think ill play on 4k anytime soon. I dont think i have the budget but I'll be aleast having double or triple monitor on 1080p.

I recently got into pc building. I've been reading article and watching videos on how to build a brand new pc. First of all, I don't really care how my baby will look. As long as it runs every game perfectly and does the job im fine with it. I will use the pc to make youtube video and stream on twitch. My budget is 2250 tax included Canadian $, I also don't mind going a few $ extra for some better specs. I already own a keyboard and a mouse with a decent monitor, so it will be all about the tower. I will be buying parts of this computer before the end of September. I also have a man crush on this processor so ya guys. http://www.ncix.com/detail/intel-core-i7-5820k-3-30ghz-3-6ghz-32-100097-1292.htm.  If you guys have some idaes and some spare time. Help me out. Thanks alot.

Canada has a number of different tax rates. Subtract the tax from your budget figure and post that. I.E. post the tax excluded budget amount.

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.

Canada has a number of different tax rates. Subtract the tax from your budget figure and post that. I.E. post the tax excluded budget amount.

2125$ is my full budget excluding  tax. I also don't mind going a few dollars extra.

2125$ is my full budget excluding  tax. I also don't mind going a few dollars extra.

For gaming a Z170 system is better. It will do a decent job with light video editing.

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel Core i5-6600K 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($329.99 @ NCIX)

CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-U12S 55.0 CFM CPU Cooler  ($79.75 @ Vuugo)

Motherboard: Asus Z170 PRO GAMING ATX LGA1151 Motherboard  ($228.98 @ Newegg Canada)

Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws V Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR4-2400 Memory  ($77.23 @ DirectCanada)

Storage: Sandisk Ultra Plus 256GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($104.99 @ NCIX)

Storage: Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($57.94 @ DirectCanada)

Video Card: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB WINDFORCE 3X Video Card  ($864.00 @ NCIX)

Case: Fractal Design Core 3500 ATX Mid Tower Case  ($69.99 @ NCIX)

Power Supply: EVGA 850W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($169.99 @ NCIX)

Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Home OEM (64-bit)  ($119.99 @ NCIX)

Total: $2102.85

Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-09-02 12:16 EDT-0400

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.