Upgrading to the G402 worth it?

I wanna upgrade to the G402 from my M40 because I can't reach the "forward" button and it's not that confortable.

It also gets very dirty very quickly because of the soft touch plastic... I held the G402 once in a store (in Norway lel) and I really liked it.

But is it worth the €50?

Yes, easily, but if the G502 is avaliable for the same price (In some magical universe) I would jump onto that instead

Hmmmm.. I heard some bad things about the feet on that one, and the G502 seems to have soft touch stuff as well.

G502 is pretty good from what I've heard/experienced 

CPU: i5-4690k GPU: 280x Toxic PSU: Coolermaster V750 Motherboard: Z97X-SOC RAM: Ripjaws 1x8 1600mhz Case: Corsair 750D HDD: WD Blue 1TB

How to Build A PC|Windows 10 Review Follow the CoC and don't be a scrub~soaringchicken

G502 is pretty good from what I've heard/experienced 

Yes, easily, but if the G502 is avaliable for the same price (In some magical universe) I would jump onto that instead

Also, the G502 is €70 here, too expensive for me.

Also, the G502 is €70 here, too expensive for me.

Hence the "magical universe" part of my post, the G402 Is a great mouse, I personally just wouldnt get it because the G502 is only a tiny bit more expensive. (Go for the G402 basically :P)

My current build - Ever Changing.

Number 1 On LTT LGA 1150 CPU Cinebench R15

http://hwbot.org/users/TheGamingBarrel

One thing to look out for is the scroll wheel on the G402. I've found it can act funny sometimes with it being an optical encoder. It might just be my model, though. However, a few other people are having similar issues.