Widi / Miracast on older devices

Hi All,

I have a Hp Pavilion Dv7 which originally came with Windows 7. It has been upgraded to Windows 8.1 About a year ago. I would like some 'device' using Miracast / Intel Widi to mirror my screen onto the TV. My TV has a miracast receiver built in. However my laptop doesn't have intel widi / miracast technology built in. Is there a transmitter that I could plug in to my laptop to make it compatible.

I was recently looking at Airtame as it uses wifi direct, however it can't be shipped to Australia.

1HyperCube1

Hi All,

I have a Hp Pavilion Dv7 which originally came with Windows 7. It has been upgraded to Windows 8.1 About a year ago. I would like some 'device' using Miracast / Intel Widi to mirror my screen onto the TV. My TV has a miracast receiver built in. However my laptop doesn't have intel widi / miracast technology built in. Is there a transmitter that I could plug in to my laptop to make it compatible.

I was recently looking at Airtame as it uses wifi direct, however it can't be shipped to Australia.

1HyperCube1

http://www.amazon.com/DVDO-Air3C-60GHz-WirelessHD-Replacement/dp/B00N24FKSI?SubscriptionId=AKIAJM4NKIQGABP2PIRA&tag=thewire06-20&linkCode=xm2&camp=2025&creative=165953&creativeASIN=B00N24FKSI&ascsubtag=WC15048

If you need remote help fixing something on your computer

I can help over Teamviewer if you wish

just msg me on my profile

id probably just get a long hdmi cable

If you need remote help fixing something on your computer

I can help over Teamviewer if you wish

just msg me on my profile