windows 10?

donboki

hey guys, i built my computer today and installed windows 7 on it professtional version on to it and tried to install windows 10 but i cant find the windows 10 logo at the bottom i have tried many different ways, and yes my operating system is eligble for upgrade, is it because of the vast amount of peopple trying to download it or?

they're updating in waves, its as simple as waiting for your turn.

And if you absolutely need the logo then make sure ur computer is fully up to date and no updates are available and then restart. But im pretty sure u can just force install.

force in install so you can jack up your rig like tons of others. they do it in waves for a reason. 

hey guys, i built my computer today and installed windows 7 on it professtional version on to it and tried to install windows 10 but i cant find the windows 10 logo at the bottom i have tried many different ways, and yes my operating system is eligble for upgrade, is it because of the vast amount of peopple trying to download it or?

just force install it like i did, its much easier

Check out my current projects: Selling site (Click Here)

If($reply == "for me to see"){

$action = "Quote me!";

}else{

$action = "Leave me alone!";

}

Make sure all Windows Updates are installed and drivers updated then just wait, that's what I would do.

CPU: i7 4790K  RAM: 32 GB 2400 MHz  Motherboard: Asus Z-97 Pro  GPU: GTX 770  SSD: 256 GB Samsung 850 Pro  OS: Windows 8.1 64-bit

download the iso

burn it to a usb or dvd and upgrade

If you need remote help fixing something on your computer

I can help over Teamviewer if you wish

just msg me on my profile