CPU,Intel i3 4160
GPU,EVGA GTX 750Ti SC
OS, Windows 8.1 enterprise 
power supply , corsair cx430W 80PLUS Certified
motherboard,MSI H81M-E34
case,Fractal Core 1100
ram, Crucial Ballistix 8GB 1 Stick
hard drive, WD Blue 1TB

This was happening before and I thought it may have been an over heating issue so I put another fan in my case and it seemed to help. But recently I've still been having this issue. It only happens when I play games. I'm not quite sure what to replace or if I even need to replace anything. Thanks for your help.

CPU,Intel i3 4160

GPU,EVGA GTX 750Ti SC

OS, Windows 8.1 enterprise 

power supply , corsair cx430W 80PLUS Certified

motherboard,MSI H81M-E34

case,Fractal Core 1100

ram, Crucial Ballistix 8GB 1 Stick

hard drive, WD Blue 1TB

This was happening before and I thought it may have been an over heating issue so I put another fan in my case and it seemed to help. But recently I've still been having this issue. It only happens when I play games. I'm not quite sure what to replace or if I even need to replace anything. Thanks for your help.

Hey DatGoodSir,

I'd check the loads and the temperatures of your parts during more intensive usage (gaming, etc.) and see if anything goes above the recommended operating temperatures. You can also try cleaning all the dust from your system to prevent higher temperatures. 
Make sure you have all the latest OS and driver updates installed. I'd also check the HDD for errors. My recommendation would be to use WD Data Lifeguard Diagnostic tool: http://products.wdc.com/support/kb.ashx?id=FIqEfE
Do you get any error codes or beeping sounds when your computer crashes? Have you checked the Windows log for the reason why it crashes?

Captain_WD.

If this helped you, like and choose it as best answer - you might help someone else with the same issue. ^_^
WDC Representative, http://www.wdc.com/ 

It never displays error messages. It just restarts. It crashes at different times, sometimes at the loading screen and other times during actual game play. Where could I find the logs?

according to gpuz The card temp is 55 degrees when playing games like planetside 2. 

according to gpuz The card temp is 55 degrees when playing games like planetside 2. 

These temps are good and shouldn't be a problem. How are the other temps (CPU, etc.)? Does it still crash if you try using it without the GPU? I'd still try running the system on its bare minimums and see if it crashes again and start adding parts one by one and see which one causes the problem. :)

Captain_WD.

If this helped you, like and choose it as best answer - you might help someone else with the same issue. ^_^
WDC Representative, http://www.wdc.com/