My RAID 10 Failed

A few days ago my RAID10 failed (2TB x 4) with "Unknown disk on Controller 255, Port Unknown: Missing". The hard drives show up in the bios and even in 'My Computer' but they are inaccessible. If you take a look at the picture it shows that 2 drives have a normal status and the other two are "missing". I have a ton of important data on these disks that I didn't want to loose(hence the raid10...). Is there a way to relink these without data loss/ what steps should I take? 
I'm using the Asus X99 Deluxe and Intel Rapid Storage Technology program for my RAID config. 

The weird thing is that it fell apart after I installed the latest nvidia graphics driver. Basically what happened was I downloaded the driver, installed it, but never restarted my computer to finish the installation until a few days later. At some point between when I installed it and when my raid failed I forgot that I had emptied my downloads folder which was where the graphics driver was. I had a little pop up that stated that I need to restart the computer to finish the install, so I did, and that was when it all kinda freaked out. I had to re-download the graphics driver and finish the install then and there but the raid is still broken. 

Meanwhile, I have purchased a 5TB HDD in case I need to copy everything over somehow but I'm not sure how or if I can even do that. 

post-169910-0-36557200-1435872252_thumb.

Sorry to hear that.

I also had a bad time with intel rst. It crashed unexpectedly and I had to reinstall my os.

Not recommend to use it.