Minimalistic keyboard?

Apostry
Go to solution Solved by Giteau,

Coolermaster Quickfire Rapid-i is a beautiful simple keyboard. Matte black/rubberised top shell, and a white backlight. Not the cheapest though, unless it's on sale.

http://www.techpowerup.com/img/14-04-02/Rapid-i_3w.jpg

Tenkeyless, Backlit (pref white), mechanical (Pref browns or reds for gaming), and media keys are optional.

Tenkeyless, Backlit (pref white), mechanical (Pref browns or reds for gaming), and media keys are optional.

o such thing, maybe some varmilo keyboard?

500 Posts achieved 29/4/16 9:13PM

i7 980x Power! BeamnDrivionothbesgameComicSans

“I was the rebellious one.” - Maxene Andrews

Damn that's a nice hair flick 1981 Simon LeBon!

"Nothing gets you going like a juicy pussy!" - ashens

"what sorry blender isn't that what you make smoothe?" - pathole

"Yeah, well i'm a member of the waffen ss who lives with hitler in the bunker And i like modern music!" - Hans krebs loves fish

"We won world war 2 for a reason" - ironic shitposting is still shitposting

"Fight shooting game with pretty girls" - megami strike 1943

"You've got wood in an evo" - moog

"oxygofishafacematerialsotosis" - linus

"Vehicle stimulator" - crappy russian mod site

"The power table" - Nerdcubed

"Nuclear spaghetti" - ashens

FRANKIE SAYS RELAX!!!!

use a hacksaw on another model?

Everything you need to know about AMD cpus in one simple post.  Christian Member 

Wii u, ps3(2 usb fat),ps4

Iphone 6 64gb and surface RT

Hp DL380 G5 with one E5345 and bunch of hot swappable hdds in raid 5 from when i got it. intend to run xen server on it

Apple Power Macintosh G5 2.0 DP (PCI-X) with notebook hdd i had lying around 4GB of ram

TOSHIBA Satellite P850 with Core i7-3610QM,8gb of ram,default 750hdd has dual screens via a external display as main and laptop display as second running windows 10

MacBookPro11,3:I7-4870HQ, 512gb ssd,16gb of memory

NovaTouch tkl? 

No quite what you're looking for but it does look the part. 

Bleigh!  Ever hear of AC series? 

Ducky has been doing this for long enough that they have a reputation for a reason. Apart from that I saw some crystal something on massdrop a couple of weeks ago that looked interesting (mainly the optional bluetooth module on a rgb cherry mx (pick your switch) keyboard) anyone want to help me on this?

Pick something you like the look of from a reputable manufacturer with your favorite switches.

DAS Keyboard 4 / Feenix Autore.

Both are not TKL, but very good looking.

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.

The cm stealth is always an option as well in that segment.

LINK-> Kurald Galain:  The Night Eternal 

Top 5820k, 980ti SLI Build in the World*

CPU: i7-5820k // GPU: SLI MSI 980ti Gaming 6G // Cooling: Full Custom WC //  Mobo: ASUS X99 Sabertooth // Ram: 32GB Crucial Ballistic Sport // Boot SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB

Mass SSD: Crucial M500 960GB  // PSU: EVGA Supernova 850G2 // Case: Fractal Design Define S Windowed // OS: Windows 10 // Mouse: Razer Naga Chroma // Keyboard: Corsair k70 Cherry MX Reds

Headset: Senn RS185 // Monitor: ASUS PG348Q // Devices: Note 10+ - Surface Book 2 15"

LINK-> Ainulindale: Music of the Ainur 

Prosumer DYI FreeNAS

CPU: Xeon E3-1231v3  // Cooling: Noctua L9x65 //  Mobo: AsRock E3C224D2I // Ram: 16GB Kingston ECC DDR3-1333

HDDs: 4x HGST Deskstar NAS 3TB  // PSU: EVGA 650GQ // Case: Fractal Design Node 304 // OS: FreeNAS

I clearly have a different idea of a minimalist keyboard as I expected you to be talking about a 40% or a chording keyboard not a tkl

40%

dIo2SsI.jpg

chorded keyboard

jXKkOoO.jpg

LymJu64.png

I clearly have a different idea of a minimalist keyboard as I expected you to be talking about a 40% or a chording keyboard not a tkl

40%

dIo2SsI.jpg

chorded keyboard

jXKkOoO.jpg

thats kinda awesome.

Everything you need to know about AMD cpus in one simple post.  Christian Member 

Wii u, ps3(2 usb fat),ps4

Iphone 6 64gb and surface RT

Hp DL380 G5 with one E5345 and bunch of hot swappable hdds in raid 5 from when i got it. intend to run xen server on it

Apple Power Macintosh G5 2.0 DP (PCI-X) with notebook hdd i had lying around 4GB of ram

TOSHIBA Satellite P850 with Core i7-3610QM,8gb of ram,default 750hdd has dual screens via a external display as main and laptop display as second running windows 10

MacBookPro11,3:I7-4870HQ, 512gb ssd,16gb of memory