APU & Dual Graphics question

I was wondering what will be the requirements for dual graphics with the most highest godavari apu, I have a r9 270 with a4 6300, I know it is really unbalanced, could go for a athlon x4 860k, but If I can crossfire with the apu, I believe I will get a better performance. (Also does motherboard chipset effect if I will be able to dual graphics?)

APU even the best one will only crossfire with R7 240 and R7 250 GPU's...anything above that won't. ...and the 860K does not have graphics...it's not an APU it's just the CPU.

| CPU: Core i7-8700K @ 4.89ghz - 1.21v  Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E GAMING  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 |
| GPU: MSI RTX 3080Ti Ventus 3X OC  RAM: 32GB T-Force Delta RGB 3066mhz |
| Displays: Acer Predator XB270HU 1440p Gsync 144hz IPS Gaming monitor | Oculus Quest 2 VR

APU even the best one will only crossfire with R7 240 and R7 250 GPU's...anything above that won't. ...and the 860K does not have graphics...it's not an APU it's just the CPU.

yeah ik athlon doesn't have ig, but will Godavari have compatibility with r9 270

No and even if it did it's not worth it. i3 will kick it's ass with a 270.

I don'T PreSS caPs.. I juST Hit THe keYboARd so HarD iT CriTs :P

Quote or @dzzope to get my attention..

I have a godavari and I love it! However you already have a r9 270 so honestly it would be a waste. R7 250 will work in duel graphics but frankly I never plan on using that feature unless the R7's come down in price.....allot. They go for a hundred bucks and whats available for 150 to 175 is so awesome and seem to be a much better deal. APU's make the most sense if you plan on using just the APU for a few years and its what you want. I do.

Also check what cpus your motherboard supports. Like one pc I have has a x3 in it and its kinda slow yet the board will support an X6 1100 which is an awesome cpu, unfortunately what they go for used on ebay is insane