S6 vs S6 Edge

CrustyTissue

Edge for the bling

Spoiler

CPU: i7-5820k @ 4.4GHz Motherboard: Asus X99 Strix  Graphics Card: Gigabyte 980Ti G1 Gaming Memory: Kingston HyperX Fury 24GB (3x 8GB) Hard Drive: 1TB WD Green SSD: Samsung 950 Pro 250GB CPU Cooling: Corsair H100i Power Supply: EVGA G2 850W Case: Corsair 400c Mouse: Logitech G502 Keyboard: Asus Strix (mx reds)  Monitor: BenQ XL2730Z 1440p@144hz OS: Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit Laptops: Lenovo Y50-70: i7-4720HQ - 16GB RAM - 256GB SSD - GTX 960m 4GB - MacBook Pro (Early 2016) 2,0GHz i5 - 8GB Ram - 256GB SSD Phone: iPhone 7+

Which one do you like more? Are you ready to spend the extra for the S6 edge's feature or not?

Longboarders/ skaters message me!

Mixed bag. Edge looks nicer and has that useful feature on the edge for calling people. But it's more expensive, more fragile and the curve causes glare almost constantly.

TL;DR - I'd get the S6.

Edge if you need a fancy phone, but why would you spend more for that? I'd get the S6 if I were you.

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

Thanks guys, I went with the s6 edge gold 128gb. I know it's overkill on storage but i got a good deal :P Any of you know any good screen protectors for the edge?

Thanks guys, I went with the s6 edge gold 128gb. I know it's overkill on storage but i got a good deal :P Any of you know any good screen protectors for the edge?

I've had my S6 Edge since day one and have been very happy with it - especially with scrolling, texting, switching between menus.  I'm using Spigen's Flex HD Edge to Edge Screen Protector since I'm still waiting on Amzer's tempered glass to be released.

i7 4790K - MSI XPower Z97 AC - 32GB DDR3-2400 Avexir Sabranco - ASUS Strix GTX 980 SLI - ASUS Xonar Essence - Phanteks Enthoo Primo - RoG Swift + Samsung 28" 4k UHD - Logitech Z906 5.1 - Custom Water Cooling Loop

Mobile: Samsung S8 Plus | Headphones: Audio Technica ATH-M50X / ASUS Strix Pro | Laptop: Alienware 17 R2

I was thinking of getting the flex but apparently it gives an orange tint. I'm leaning towards the speigen full body crystal one or maybe the skinomi full body one, any thoughts?

I've had my S6 Edge since day one and have been very happy with it - especially with scrolling, texting, switching between menus.  I'm using Spigen's Flex HD Edge to Edge Screen Protector since I'm still waiting on Amzer's tempered glass to be released.

The Galaxy S6 :D. 64Gb Model should be the one to go tough if planning to use this phone for more than 2 years.

Groomlake Authority

I was thinking of getting the flex but apparently it gives an orange tint. I'm leaning towards the speigen full body crystal one or maybe the skinomi full body one, any thoughts?

I haven't seen any sign of an orange tint whatsoever so far (knock on wood) but I have heard many positives about the Skinomi full body...

i7 4790K - MSI XPower Z97 AC - 32GB DDR3-2400 Avexir Sabranco - ASUS Strix GTX 980 SLI - ASUS Xonar Essence - Phanteks Enthoo Primo - RoG Swift + Samsung 28" 4k UHD - Logitech Z906 5.1 - Custom Water Cooling Loop

Mobile: Samsung S8 Plus | Headphones: Audio Technica ATH-M50X / ASUS Strix Pro | Laptop: Alienware 17 R2

You'd have to go to a store and feel it.

I liked the feeling a lot, but it also gets very annoying. 

What should I get? (Price isn't too much of a factor)

Literally the only difference is the curve. Not worth the $100 extra IMO, especially since it's uncomfortable to hold, and glare is an issue.

"Rawr XD"

Literally the only difference is the curve. Not worth the $100 extra IMO, especially since it's uncomfortable to hold, and glare is an issue.

You'd have to go to a store and feel it.

I liked the feeling a lot, but it also gets very annoying. 

I ended up getting the s6 edge as I said above, love it :) Too bad i'm scared to use it atm, ordered a screen protector and case but turns out they were from the US so i'll probably wont be using it for a few weeks lol :(

I ended up getting the s6 edge as I said above, love it :) Too bad i'm scared to use it atm, ordered a screen protector and case but turns out they were from the US so i'll probably wont be using it for a few weeks lol :(

The S6 Edge is very durable. Don't worry about breaking it. There's been drop tests where the reviewer had to intentionally throw it at the ground to get it to crack, just dropping it normally even from above head height flat on to it's face it was fine.

"Rawr XD"