MSI H97 PC mate motherboard

Hey so this is my first thread on linustech, im building a gaming rig and have finalized most of my components but one - the motherboard. Now i have intel i5 4590 , 8gb corasair vengeance, gtx 960 asus strix, 500w corsair psu and 1tb wd caviar black hdd. 

my processor is locked so i wont be able to overclock which led me towards the h97 chipset. there are quite a few options in this chipset but the msi's really appealled to me. Ive shortlisted 1) MSI H97 GAMING 3 and 2) MSI H97 PC MATE. Now the PC mate is really inexpensive around 30$ cheaper than gaming 3. 

What's had me worried is the quality of pc mate as its really low priced

Which one should i buy? Is the msi pc mate really a good motherboard with components on par with gaming 3? Or should i pay extra money and get the gaming 3 version?

Just get the cheapest you can find, it doesn't make a difference. You could even get a H81/B85

Intel Core i7 9700k - EVGA FTW GTX 970

I've worked with the Z97 version of the PC MATE, it's my go to budget motherboard.

I assume the H97 version is exactly the same just without the overclocking features.

The gaming 3 is more expensive because it has some extra features like the sound blaster audio.

CPU: 6600K @ 4.6Ghz | COOLER: H100i GTX | MOBO: Asus Z170 AR | GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti Hybrid | RAM: G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB | 

CASE: Corsair 760T | PSU: Corsair RM750x | STORAGE: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB & Seagate 2TB | KEYBOARD: K70 RGB | MOUSE: Deathadder Elite

Thank you for the replies. how would you rate the h97/z97 chipset, in your case while overclocking does it heat up a lot under intensive load?

You mentioned its your go to budget motherboard so im assuming you have used it for a while, how is the longevity of the board?