Sabertooth z97 question

So the sub zero build really did impressed me so I also want to have a white styled Pc. The sabertooth is kinda expensive for me, so do you guys have any other recommendations in terms of white Mainboards? I do like the kind of low layered pci-e slots. Also white case recommendations for ATX but also itx are appreciated :)

Thanks, speed

The sabertooth is the only mobo that is completely white (as far as I know). 

Paying the premium for a pretty mobo is not a good idea, but who wouldn't pay a bit more for a prettier thing?

The cheapest black and white option is the msi krait edition. Its not white but if you really can't save up for the sabertooth then this is a good bet. What are your other parts?

Longboarders/ skaters message me!

The sabertooth is the only mobo that is completely white (as far as I know).

Paying the premium for a pretty mobo is not a good idea, but who wouldn't pay a bit more for a prettier thing?

The cheapest black and white option is the msi krait edition. Its not white but if you really can't save up for the sabertooth then this is a good bet. What are your other parts?

At the moment I got a AMD A8-5600K 4x 3.60GHz that is going downhill. I will swap out everything except my RAM for the new build so I'll probably go with an i7 4790K :P

At the moment I got a AMD A8-5600K 4x 3.60GHz that is downhill. It will swap out everything except my ram for the new build so I'll probably go with an i7 4790K :P

Eh if you have the money for an i7 4790k (which gpu btw?) then save up for the sabertooth and enjoy looking at your gorgeous pc (case MUST have a window tho)

Longboarders/ skaters message me!

Eh if you have the money for an i7 4790k (which gpu btw?) then save up for the sabertooth and enjoy looking at your gorgeous pc (case MUST have a window tho)

Its an zotac gtx 770 4gb. At the moment kinda overkill for my cpu (wasn't that experienced when i bought the parts :) )