Cable management.

So my dad asked me to clean up the TV today and I took the opportunity to practice my cable management skills before it was really bad we had cables going from the front of the cabinet to the back of the TV, the thing looked like a rats nest so I took a full hour to practice my skills and in the end it looks really good I put everything that was to long in the back all nicely wrapped up and my dad liked it so much he paid me 5$, probably because he was only expecting me to spend 2 minutes.

post-222431-0-34485000-1431980574_thumb.

post-222431-0-75625400-1431980596_thumb.

post-222431-0-02844200-1431980623_thumb.

This is something that I need to spend time doing...

RIG: CPU: i5 6600k @4.8GHz 1.34v  CPU Cooler: H100i  Motherboard: Asus Z170-AR  RAM: Corsair Vengence LPX 2400 (2x8GB)

HDD: Seagate Baracuda 2TB  SSD: Samsung 850 Evo 500GB/PNY 240GB  GPU: Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970  PSU: EVGA G2 650W

Please use PcPartPicker, and paste the "BB" code when posting your build!

I have a 3 bags of 100 I got for 1.50$ each.

When you have two cables going to ziptie together (see last picture), if you place one ziptie where the cables meet then simply spin the cables around eachother until the other end where you can place another ziptie.  Not only is this effective but offers a pretty cool look.

When you have two cables going to ziptie together (see last picture), if you place one ziptie where the cables meet then simply spin the cables around eachother until the other end where you can place another ziptie.  Not only is this effective but offers a pretty cool look.

Wouldn't they just unravel.

Wouldn't they just unravel.

No because the zipties hold the end and you spin you want to do it tight as possible.  Also, if you have three cables a braid holds even better.