Wolfenstein: The Old Blood PS4 can't play further than 9%?!

B@ttery
Go to solution Solved by Fassive,

Are you sure? Because i was download the whole 40gb, when i bought it. Could it be corrupted? But then that mean't, i cant play it at all? Or can it corrupt half of the game?

well some games do that half download thing, you sould look at the psn marketplace and make sure otherwise there is no choice but to reinstall.

So what the heck? I bought it today and downloaded at the morning via PSN. Started to play almost right away. And it doesn't get any further than 9%... Where is the problem or is this some kind of new release way? Its say "Content is currently unavailable. Please wait for it to install and try again."  But i have all ready downloaded about 40 GB worth of game... So are any one else getting the same message?

Failure is not an option!

it downloads the first part of the game so you can play faster, after that it will finish the whole game. patient my friend.

it downloads the first part of the game so you can play faster, after that it will finish the whole game. patient my friend.

Are you sure? Because i was download the whole 40gb, when i bought it. Could it be corrupted? But then that mean't, i cant play it at all? Or can it corrupt half of the game?

well some games do that half download thing, you sould look at the psn marketplace and make sure otherwise there is no choice but to reinstall.

thanx for the help!