GUIDE: How to activate Nvidia Color Vibrance only in CS:GO

Hello Guys!

Today Im gonna show you how to activate Nvidia's Color Vibrance in CSGO, only in CSGO

1. Download VibranceGUI from: http://www.vibrance.pushre.de/        (This programm automaticly activates Color Vibrance if you start CSGO)

2. You CAN NOT GET VAC BANNED

3. Run as administrator

4.Tick autostart vibranceGUI

5. You can decide how much % color vibrance you want

6. I would recommend you to set the Refresh Rate to 3000ms

7. You can also activate the color vibrance for Windows

If you need help just write your problem in this Topic

Have FUN ! :D

post-195446-0-47100900-1430674976.png

Sounds the same as BananaGamings tutorial

Spoiler

CPU: i7-5820k @ 4.4GHz Motherboard: Asus X99 Strix  Graphics Card: Gigabyte 980Ti G1 Gaming Memory: Kingston HyperX Fury 24GB (3x 8GB) Hard Drive: 1TB WD Green SSD: Samsung 950 Pro 250GB CPU Cooling: Corsair H100i Power Supply: EVGA G2 850W Case: Corsair 400c Mouse: Logitech G502 Keyboard: Asus Strix (mx reds)  Monitor: BenQ XL2730Z 1440p@144hz OS: Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit Laptops: Lenovo Y50-70: i7-4720HQ - 16GB RAM - 256GB SSD - GTX 960m 4GB - MacBook Pro (Early 2016) 2,0GHz i5 - 8GB Ram - 256GB SSD Phone: iPhone 7+

Sounds the same as BananaGamings tutorial

Jep, for those who didnt watched it

Yes

then expect it to get detected by VAC

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

The higher the better, right?

It's already at 200 standard, can't get any higher.

CPU: Core i5 4690k                                                   Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97M                     RAM: 16GB HyperX Fury Red                             

GPU: RX 580                                                             Storage: Sandisk Ultra II 240GB                  PSU: Seasonic M12II Evo 520W

Case: NZXT S340 red/black                                      Case lighting: NZXT Hue+                          Mouse: Logitech G502

Cooling: Cooler Master Hyper212 Evo                     Operating system: Windows 10 64-bit

then expect it to get detected by VAC

You cant get vac banned. The only thing it does is to make the color stronger so your eye can see more. You have more contrast your eye can see the enemy better

The higher the better, right?

It's already at 200 standard, can't get any higher.

Tiger my friend :).  You can set how much you want. Experiment with it a little bit

Might try this however I am still annoyed you don't get full control of the valve console command like you do in tf2.

Twitter | Steam |

You cant get vac banned. The only thing it does is to make the color stronger so your eye can see more. You have more contrast your eye can see the enemy better

it's also injecting/mem editing the game. Unless it's just editing the monitors color settings it could get you banned.

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Kind of grey area of cheating isn't it though?

Nope

it's also injecting/mem editing the game. Unless it's just editing the monitors color settings it could get you banned.

Its just doing this. It only makes the color of your monitor (graphics) stronger

Then use your monitor color settings or nvidia settings/AMD and not some 3rd party stuff.

Hope anybody using this gets VAC and be like "how could this happen to me.."

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

Then use your monitor color settings or nvidia settings/AMD and not some 3rd party stuff.

Yeah, anything that messes the games files then VAC will detect and ban. 

PLS understand. IF you dont want to set the color in the nvidia control pannel manually, than you need to use this programm. Because it does it automaticly

Guys pls. OMG cant you understand?! It dosent change game files or something like that! It only changes the "contrast" -.-

But if you dont want to use it you dont need to

Then what's the need?

You can see the enemy "clothes" :D better, i mean if you are on bomb site A and you only see his head on ramp you are gonna find him faster because the color of his skin is much stronger

Here is a video:

Then what's the need?

Just watch and you are gonna understand what i mean