New WASD Keyboard || Review Soon

x Relentless Xx

Just received my new WASD keyboard with Cherry MX Clears a few days ago. I will be doing a full in depth review on it soon. S9xFwrm.png to get updated when the review is posted. I will post a link in this thread when the review is completed and posted. THANKS  :D

jiVhKqo.jpg

sWkJnbr.jpg

lU3euUY.jpg

WLQEEdc.jpg

ppRhM17.jpg

you put your name on the space bar... I don't think anyone would be able to mistake that are theirs. Anyways looks nice and I really like the look of the custom printed caps and clear switches are nice.

you put your name on the space bar... I don't think anyone would be able to mistake that are theirs. Anyways looks nice and I really like the look of the custom printed caps and clear switches are nice.

I have the old WASD V1 and that has my me engraved in the spacebar

Nice keycap design. :)

Thanks  :D

I have the old WASD V1 and that has my me engraved in the spacebar

Thanks  :D

I'm really far more interested in the keycaps then the keyboard so I will keep an eye out for this thread when you get around to doing a review just in case you talk about the keycaps lol

I'm really far more interested in the keycaps then the keyboard so I will keep an eye out for this thread when you get around to doing a review just in case you talk about the keycaps lol

Keycaps will definately be a factor