Sign in or create an account

Logitech%20Support%20RMA%20-%203.png

Select register a product if its not already registered

Logitech%20Support%20RMA%20-%204.png

Click the guy again then click get help

Logitech%20Support%20RMA%20-%205.png

Then next to "I want to submit a warranty claim" click "get help"

Logitech%20Support%20RMA%20-%206.png

In the upper left "select a registered product" and select what your trying to RMA

Logitech%20Support%20RMA%20-%207.png

Select troubleshooting from the drop down list

Logitech%20Support%20RMA%20-%208.png

fill everything out click submit (I would attach the receipt/invoice again here unless you need to attach a picture.)

Logitech%20Support%20RMA%20-%209.png

Help!!

I have been trying for 20 min, i cant submit a warently claim for my G602!

I cant find any RMA form or anything.

How do i contact them?

Any links to support?

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

http://support.logitech.com/contact

Once you click on "I want to submit a Warranty Claim" you'll get this and from there it should be straight forward.

949a0a2a56.png

From the looks of it you may have to login but after that you should be able to set something up.

CPU: i7 5820K 4.0GHz @1.15V | MOBO: Asus X99 Sabertooth | GPU: Gigabyte Windforce GTX 980Ti, LTT Orange | CASE: NZXT H440 Black 2015 | COOLER: Noctua NH-D15S w/ LTT Fans | RAM: 32GB Patriot 3000MHz | STORAGE: 512GB Samsung 950 Pro, 960GB Sandisk Ultra II 3 x 8TB Seagate HDD's | PSU: 750W Seasonic X series, black / orange cablemod cables| Monitors: 3x Asus VX24AH's | AUDIO OUT: Microlab SOLO 8C, Sennheiser HD 650's, Audio engine D1 Amp / DAC | AUDIO IN: Blue Snowball | Keyboard: CM Storm QuickFire TK MX Green | Mouse: Logitech G900 Proteus Spectrum + RSI Extended Mouse Pad | PCPP Linkhttp://nz.pcpartpicker.com/list/hPjFd6

http://support.logitech.com/contact

Once you click on "I want to submit a Warranty Claim" you'll get this and from there it should be straight forward.

949a0a2a56.png

From the looks of it you may have to login but after that you should be able to set something up.

Yeah I did that, and it just brings me to trouble shooting and product page

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Yeah I did that, and it just brings me to trouble shooting and product page

I'd try emailing their support, I think that's what my flatmate did for his headset but that was a year or two back so things are a little fuzzy.

CPU: i7 5820K 4.0GHz @1.15V | MOBO: Asus X99 Sabertooth | GPU: Gigabyte Windforce GTX 980Ti, LTT Orange | CASE: NZXT H440 Black 2015 | COOLER: Noctua NH-D15S w/ LTT Fans | RAM: 32GB Patriot 3000MHz | STORAGE: 512GB Samsung 950 Pro, 960GB Sandisk Ultra II 3 x 8TB Seagate HDD's | PSU: 750W Seasonic X series, black / orange cablemod cables| Monitors: 3x Asus VX24AH's | AUDIO OUT: Microlab SOLO 8C, Sennheiser HD 650's, Audio engine D1 Amp / DAC | AUDIO IN: Blue Snowball | Keyboard: CM Storm QuickFire TK MX Green | Mouse: Logitech G900 Proteus Spectrum + RSI Extended Mouse Pad | PCPP Linkhttp://nz.pcpartpicker.com/list/hPjFd6

I'd try emailing their support, I think that's what my flatmate did for his headset but that was a year or two back so things are a little fuzzy.

I don't see a

Email

I have tried to rma stuff before but I don't remember how I did it lol. Anyways whats wrong with the g602?

middle click doesn't work

middle click doesn't work

oh ya sounds about right... I got my g602 from @TheProfosist because the middle click died and then after me using it for a few months and just hitting it every few weeks to get middle click to work the left click died so I finally broke down and opened up and replaced the switches for left click and middle click

oh ya sounds about right... I got my g602 from @TheProfosist because the middle click died and then after me using it for a few months and just hitting it every few weeks to get middle click to work the left click died so I finally broke down and opened up and replaced the switches for left click and middle click

So I guess that's a common issue.

If I RMA it I might sell it and get the MX master, looks really nice

@TheProfosist seems to like the mx master but I think he has a driver conflict with something.

He buys like ever mouse when they come out lol

Go to contact us on Logitech http://goo.gl/Ip5J4E

Logitech%20Support%20RMA%20-%201.png

Click on the person in the upper right

Logitech%20Support%20RMA%20-%202.png

In the upper left "select a registered product" and select what your trying to RMA

fill everything out click submit (I would attach the receipt/invoice again here unless you need to attach a picture.)

I wouldnt say its common. I probably killed mine because I use it for reload. i think I was playing a bunch of Borderlands 2 and other FPS with it.

@TheProfosist seems to like the mx master but I think he has a driver conflict with something.

He buys like ever mouse when they come out lol

I like love the MX Master and continue to use it at the default 800dpi even though there is a driver conflict on my system because its that good. As for the driver conflict im 90% sure its my system causing the issue not the driver. Yea but this one I would have bought even it I didnt do that because it is the one true successor to the MX Revolution. I dont really know if I would recommend it for gaming though.

Go to contact us on Logitech http://goo.gl/Ip5J4E

Logitech%20Support%20RMA%20-%201.png

Click on the person in the upper right

Logitech%20Support%20RMA%20-%202.png

Lol, i just figured that out right before you posted.

Thanks anyway.

I wouldnt say its common. I probably killed mine because I use it for reload. i think I was playing a bunch of Borderlands 2 and other FPS with it.

I like love the MX Master and continue to use it at the default 800dpi even though there is a driver conflict on my system because its that good. As for the driver conflict im 90% sure its my system causing the issue not the driver. Yea but this one I would have bought even it I didnt do that because it is the one true successor to the MX Revolution. I dont really know if I would recommend it for gaming though.

Why not for gaming?

you can't reload more then I open and close tabs lol. Basically ever link I click I middle click these days left click is used far less then my middle click. So I say that just used a bad switch its not even a decent style of switch but then again having 5 of the 20 million click omron switches die on me makes me question if there are good switches anymore.

you can't reload more then I open and close tabs lol. Basically ever link I click I middle click these days left click is used far less then my middle click. So I say that just used a bad switch its not even a decent style of switch but then again having 5 of the 20 million click omron switches die on me makes me question if there are good switches anymore.

I double click to close tabs. Middle click on a link is still new tab though.

Lol, i just figured that out right before you posted.

Thanks anyway.

Why not for gaming?

Just wasted a bunch of time then #poop

Cause there is quite a bit of latency since it a productivity mouse and is bluetooth based. I mean im not saying you cant use it just that it might not be the most optimal to say the least.

I double click to close tabs. Middle click on a link is still new tab though.

I middle click to open and close so i tend to keep my finder on the scroll wheel when browsing the internet these days

I middle click to open and close so i tend to keep my finder on the scroll wheel when browsing the internet these days

you need a 3 button mouse. oh hey youll be getting one soon kinda.

Just wasted a bunch of time then #poop

Cause there is quite a bit of latency since it a productivity mouse and is bluetooth based. I mean im not saying you cant use it just that it might not be the most optimal to say the least.

I'm not the type who can ditect latency

I'm not the type who can ditect latency

If your fine with using a non gaming mouse to game then youll be fine with this one. For a gaming mouse its a bit big and heavy but thats all personal taste I guess. dont expect to use anything other that the main 3 buttons in games though as their not defined enough to use like that.

If your fine with using a non gaming mouse to game then youll be fine with this one. For a gaming mouse its a bit big and heavy but thats all personal taste I guess. dont expect to use anything other that the main 3 buttons in games though as their not defined enough to use like that.

I don't really use my g602 buttons anyway.

I might just stick with the 602, unless I find a good deal on the master

I don't really use my g602 buttons anyway.

I might just stick with the 602, unless I find a good deal on the master

It just came out like last month so that is unlikely