GPU choice .

CreepX

Hello , I plan to buy a new gaming pc , and I can't make up my mind on 2 GPUs , I know they're almost the same ... Other Components:

Hard Disk: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB SATA3 64MB

PSU: Sirtec HPC-500-G12S Element Bronze

RAM: Crucial DDR3 UDIMM 8GB 1600MHz CL11 Unbuffered

CPU:  Intel Core i5-4460

Case: DeepCool TESSERACT BF

Motherboard:  Asrock B85M-DGS

I have to pick between : MSI Radeon R9 280 3GB GDDR5 384-BIT [OC, TWIN FROZR IV ] and Gigabyte Radeon R9 280 3GB GDDR5 384-bit . I know this is kind of a stupid question , as they're almost the same , but the Gigabyte version is more expenisve and bigger , while the MSI version is smaller , and I don't know which one should I pick.

If you are not looking in anything specific and yes they are about the same.. Just pick cheapest one. 

CPU: i7 4790k @ 4.4 GHz                                                 Case: Fractal Design Define R5                       SSD: Samsung Evo 850 250gb          Monitor:  Benq GL2760        
   GPU: MSI GTX 970 SLI (+140 Core|+400 Mem)               Motherboard: Msi Z97-G5                                 HDD: WD blue 1TB                             CPU Cooler:  Hyper 412s
      RAM: 16GB HyperX DDR3 1600MHz                                PSU: Cooler Master v850                                 Storage: Adata HV610 1TB                  OS: Windows 10           

Well the bigger the card is assuming its radiator also grows big thn you should definately buy the bigger one. As it will help to radiate heat more.

Pick whichever you like best or is cheaper for you. Both these card cool very well even if the msi has only 2 fans. Gigabyte will 1~2 degrees cooler while the Msi one will 

be quieter. 

i5 2400 | ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC | Seasonic 1200W Prime Gold | WD Green 120gb | WD Blue 1tb | some ram | a random case

They should both be fine. The only difference is that the gigabyte one might give you a little more thermal headroom for overclocking but not too significantly

Cpu:i5-4690k Gpu:r9 280x with some other things

Both will be fine, although an R9 285 or GTX 960 can yield better performance, but I didn't look into the prices and availability in your country. 

CPU: G3258 @ 4GHz GPU: Gigabyte GTX 960 OC RAM: 8GB G.Skill DDR3 1600 SSD: Corsair LS 120GB Case: Antec GX500 Mouse: Logitech G402 Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Headphones: Shure SRH440 Microphone: That Zalman Zm-Mic1 that everyone recommends but noone uses

Remember when the R9 280 was the HD 7950? Pepperidge Farm remembers.  

Running two AMD Cards: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCwn1NTK-50

Snip

Both are pretty good, just get the cheapest one since the performance/cooling difference is neglectible.

Mah Build:  CPU: Intel i7-7700K COOLING: NZXT Kraken X52 GPU: Asus Strix GTX 1080 MOBO: Asus Strix Z270F RAM: 16GB GSKILL TridentZ RGB 3000 

CASE: In Win 303 STORAGE: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, Seagate 1TB  SSHD PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 750W