Random Memtest errors. Can be faulty cpu memory controller?

Hello all. I have a CPU 4790k stock and rams Corsair Vengeance 2x4gb

http://www.morele.net/pamiec-corsair-vengeance-low-profile-2x4gb-1600mhz-ddr3-cl-9-9-9-24-xmp-white-cml8gx3m2a1600c9w-419635/

I can run Prime 95 without errors, SupePi , games are stable. However yesterday memtest shows errors after 5 minutes of test. I repeated test and now i am in test 24 hours without errors. So errors dont back. 
Today i am running memtest 24 hour without any errors. So it can be still memory or memory controller in cpu?

If memory errors in memtest are random ( not in the same places in test ), can be issue with cpu memory controller?

Change ram or cpu then? Please help

-SNIP-

If everything runs fine except memtest then leave it. Never change a running system.

I don't think it can be issues with the CPU, but I'd make sure to reseat the RAM and test again. There's a small chance that it'll fix it.

This is strange though. How different were ambient temperatures between these tests?

Sig under construction.

I dont measure ambient temps. But very low. because i was sitting on windows ( idle ) and then restart pc to test memtest.

Maybe it was a bug in the program the first time or something. Statistically speaking, though, your system is fine...

MacBook Pro 15' 2018 (Pretty much the only system I use)

Its weird. Yesterday i had 34 errors after 5 minutes of testing. But now i can run test 24 hours without any error. I dont anything in bios. 
Why i was had that errors?It can be issue with cpu memory controller or memory?

Its weird. Yesterday i had 34 errors after 5 minutes of testing. But now i can run test 24 hours without any error. I dont anything in bios. 

Why i was had that errors?It can be issue with cpu memory controller or memory?

I'd have to say memory but if it's fine now then I don't know what to think.

Sig under construction.