Build

jeku12

Hey guys, 

After reading a lot and asking for a lot of advice, I think I made my choice. 

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/ZDj7Hx

Any last advice? Also, I got a cheap mouse and keyboard so I can change them at a later date for a mechanical keyboard and a good mouse. But at this time the budget doesn't allow it, I'm now also using a 10$ mouse and I don't mind a cheap mouse and keyboard. Also, is the monitor any good? It's an cheap, IPS, low response, 1080 monitor. 

Thanks!

Page not found

Project Pluto
i3 4170 MSI H97 PC Mate MSI R9 380 2GD5T @ 1095MHz Kingston HyperX Fury Blue 2x4gb @ 1600MhzWD 1TB Blue • be quiet! Pure Rock • NZXT S340 Black XFX TS 550w • BenQ GW2265HM

The link doesn't work. Make sure you use the permalink

“When life gives you lemons, don’t make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don’t want your damn lemons, what the hell am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life’s manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I’m the man who’s gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I’m gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!”

- Cave Johnson, founder and CEO of Aperture Science, in Portal 2

Great build :)

Also if you are getting cheap keyboard get one with PS2 connector ;)

Page not found

The link doesn't work. Make sure you use the permalink

You have to manually copy it, pcpartpicker does that sometimes for some reason.

You have to manually copy it, pcpartpicker does that sometimes for some reason.

He might have copied his own URL, which won't work since his cookies don't transfer to your (or my) machine

“When life gives you lemons, don’t make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don’t want your damn lemons, what the hell am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life’s manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I’m the man who’s gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I’m gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!”

He might have copied his own URL, which won't work since his cookies don't transfer to your (or my) machine

I copied the perma link, so don't know what is wrong. 

Great build :)

Also if you are getting cheap keyboard get one with PS2 connector ;)

Why one with a ps2 connector?

I copied the perma link, so don't know what is wrong.

Works now. Great build. GO BUY IT!

Works now. Great build. GO BUY IT!

What do you think of the monitor? That's the only part I'm not sure with.

No drivers needed to run and it's very conventional.

Oke, thanks, think I will stick to this setup. Thanks!

btw maybe something like this if you already have keyboard/mouse http://pcpartpicker.com/p/NqqXNG

a mouse and keyboard isn't the problem, but I do need a monitor. My budget is around 1300$/€ with a little headroom.

btw maybe something like this if you already have keyboard/mouse http://pcpartpicker.com/p/NqqXNG

There is also no case in this one. Mind that I live in the Netherlands and that the prices are higher. The final build is around 100$ more expensive. 

Is the 16 gb of RAM worth it? In gaming it doesn't affect it much, but where does it?

Yes 16 GB's are the max IMO if you are only gaming and you do web browsing, there is no need to upgrade to 32 gb's unless you do video editing on a kinda big scale.