CSGO KNIFE

ProductParadise

TBH stocks are the same if you view the skins as a monetary endeavor.

before I say anything more, let's get one thing clear. Are you saying that my analogy was bad, or that cs go skins are pointless.

lol both. well the analogy was as more expensive products tend to have premium features.

and yes I personally (that is my personal opinion and not to be taken as fact) is that skins are pointless. yes i see the value in them as trading items but the only reason they're worth money is because some people are willing to spend stupid amounts of money on something just for the sake of owning them.

yes you could bring up the analogy of cars.. a #1000 car does the same job as a #1,000,000 car, but again there's arguments against that.

the only value cs skins have is what people are willing to pay for them, they give zero advantages. again this is my personal opinion and I think it's underhanded of valve expecting people to pay to open the cases and get them. people have already paid for the game.

and it all eventually leads to online bullying, guy A has a better skin than guy B (everyone knows everyone on online games is an asshole) so guy A starts acting like a dick about it...

weve all seen it in games especially in cs go and cod.. hell even people in cod do it because of their rank.. not realising that rank on cod only points out how much time they put into a game not skill level.. buut that's a whole other rant for another day

Gaming PC: • AMD Ryzen 7 3900x • 16gb Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200mhz • Founders Edition 2080ti • 2x Crucial 1tb nvme ssd • NZXT H1• Logitech G915TKL • Logitech G Pro • Asus ROG XG32VQ • SteelSeries Arctis Pro Wireless

Laptop: MacBook Pro M1 512gb

lol both. well the analogy was as more expensive products tend to have premium features.

and yes I personally (that is my personal opinion and not to be taken as fact) is that skins are pointless. yes i see the value in them as trading items but the only reason they're worth money is because some people are willing to spend stupid amounts of money on something just for the sake of owning them.

yes you could bring up the analogy of cars.. a #1000 car does the same job as a #1,000,000 car, but again there's arguments against that.

the only value cs skins have is what people are willing to pay for them, they give zero advantages. again this is my personal opinion and I think it's underhanded of valve expecting people to pay to open the cases and get them. people have already paid for the game.

and it all eventually leads to online bullying, guy A has a better skin than guy B (everyone knows everyone on online games is an asshole) so guy A starts acting like a dick about it...

weve all seen it in games especially in cs go and cod.. hell even people in cod do it because of their rank.. not realising that rank on cod only points out how much time they put into a game not skill level.. buut that's a whole other rant for another day

Then how about I make a better analogy. Individually sleeved cables, Led lighting. RGB lighting.

CPU: Intel Core i7 2600k | Mootherboard: ASUS P8z68v-Pro | GPU: EVGA GTX780Ti 3GB | RAM: Kingston HyperX Genesis 8GB (4GBx2) 1600mhz | PSU: Corsair AX760 | STORAGE: Samsung 840 Pro 512GB | COOLER: Noctua NH-C14 | CASE: Fractal Design Define R4 Pearl Black | Operating SystemWindows 7 Professional 64-bit |

Then how about I make a better analogy. Individually sleeved cables, Led lighting. RGB lighting.

i agree with all of those!! I'm not the owner of any of the above :) 

Gaming PC: • AMD Ryzen 7 3900x • 16gb Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200mhz • Founders Edition 2080ti • 2x Crucial 1tb nvme ssd • NZXT H1• Logitech G915TKL • Logitech G Pro • Asus ROG XG32VQ • SteelSeries Arctis Pro Wireless

Laptop: MacBook Pro M1 512gb

i agree with all of those!! I'm not the owner of any of the above :)

I'm sure more people can relate to them. They pay crazy amounts of money for colorful cables, which honestly sounds more useless than csgo skins, since they have little resale value.

CPU: Intel Core i7 2600k | Mootherboard: ASUS P8z68v-Pro | GPU: EVGA GTX780Ti 3GB | RAM: Kingston HyperX Genesis 8GB (4GBx2) 1600mhz | PSU: Corsair AX760 | STORAGE: Samsung 840 Pro 512GB | COOLER: Noctua NH-C14 | CASE: Fractal Design Define R4 Pearl Black | Operating SystemWindows 7 Professional 64-bit |