A little question :)

Go to solution Solved by jamie.k.hofer,

It just means that it will definitely work with 8.1 but you should be able to use Windows 10 no problem.

Windows 8.1 ready, means that when i finish to build my PC automatically run Windows Original 8.1?

in that case, when Windows 10 comes out, can i upgrade whith no problem? :)

post-169944-0-66280400-1422145704.png

Windows 8.1 ready, means that when i finish to build my PC automatically run Windows Original 8.1?

If you buy and install windows, then yes. And you'll be able to upgrade to Windows 10 for free, no problem

Having problems with your fresh Windows 10 install? PM Me!
Windows 10- Want To Disable Telemetry, Disable Cortana, Disable Windows Updates? Look at my guide HERE
LTT Beginners Guide  | Community Standards | TN&R Posting Guidelines

The windows 8 badge is basically a certification that has no real use. I'm pretty sure you can run windows 8 on a 1st gen p4

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

To re-iterate you need to buy a windows licence for it to work.

Asus Z77 Sabertooth, Intel Core i5 3570k 4.2 GHz, EVGA GTX 780, Corsair Vengeance 16Gb ,

Samsung EVO 250&500Gb, Western Digital Black 2TB,  Corsair RM 750

Custom Water Loop

CPU Block Koolance 380iGPU Block EKWB Clean CSQPump Laing DDC w/ EKWB X-RES 100Radiatiors NexXxoS Monsta 240 & Swiftech 240x35Tubing PrimoChill Primoflex Advanced LRT Elegant White 3/8" ID 5/8" ODFittings White Monsoon Free Centre Compression Fittings 3/8" ID 5/8" ODFans6x Noctua NF-F12 w/Noctua LNA Adaptors