Mass Effect 3 High Res Textures

DLM_012

Can anyone point me to a place they've personally used for ME3 high res textures/graphics mods? I have a 1440p monitor and these standard textures look atrocious.

Desert Storm PC | Corsair 600T | ASUS Sabertooth 990FX AM3+ | AMD FX-8350 | MSI 7950 TFIII | 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 | Seasonic X650W I Samsung 840 series 500GB SSD

Mobile Devices I ASUS Zenbook UX31E I Nexus 7 (2013) I Nexus 5 32GB (red)

Pretty sure they do, apparently they increase the load times massively though

They only increase game launch time. After that, all load times are the same as if you had no textures.

Thanks for all the info guys. I could care less about load times considering I have a SSD and I'd happily sacrifice load times for a much better looking game.

Desert Storm PC | Corsair 600T | ASUS Sabertooth 990FX AM3+ | AMD FX-8350 | MSI 7950 TFIII | 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 | Seasonic X650W I Samsung 840 series 500GB SSD

Damn never thought of doing this, thanks. 

Bleigh!  Ever hear of AC series? 

• 3 weeks later...

Damn never thought of doing this, thanks.

This is the one I ended up using.

http://makeithd.wix.com/en-eu#!me3/cby2

Install is straightforward. If you have any questions about install let me know

Can anyone point me to a place they've personally used for ME3 high res textures/graphics mods? I have a 1440p monitor and these standard textures look atrocious.

For first game there is M.E.U.I.T.M. All in one.

Second game. Bioware forum here. Tex mods are run before every launch. Load time depends on the CPU you have. Was a few minutes at most on my 4770k. 

Third game Bioware forum/community. Here is the link.

http://forum.bioware.com/topic/272815-me3-mod-highres-textures-next-gen-illumination-3d-fix/

Make sure to apply the Large memory address to all 3 games or you will crash when loading too many.

http://www.nexusmods.com/masseffect/mods/1/?

^. Download link there (that is also the all in one for first game which is very Bioware like and I highly reccomend). There are all in ones on 3 I guess now, but I wanted a purely Bioware feel. Also the all in one here.

Looks like Citadel is not working. There are packs for Omega, Leviathan, Citadel. Before those I loaded the specific packs and any characters that would be present. Rest of the game I just loaded the char ones, zone textures, villain textures and outfits I liked etc. 

Also, use either Gedosato or Nvidia DSR/AMD VSR, but Gedosato is best since it can scale past 4k. Under settings in Gedosato set first two settings under mouse to true at bottom (it looks like a word pad file) and punch in your native display and save. You should now be able to downsample from 4 k, 5k 8 etc from the game menu or from the game config.

http://blog.metaclassofnil.com/?tag=gedosato

What was the performance hit like, i'm considering doing this.

I can do 5k on my R9 290 with the textures. 4k on third because UI does not scale and you can't read it. The 560TI you have should be able to do 1440p downsample easily and it will still look very good with the 4k textures. Anyways if curious here is a gallery of 1-3 (ignore the Dolphin Emulator shots of Mario). 1/2 there are at 5.2k with texture packs. 3 is at 4k with texture packs. This is how it looks on a 1080p screen.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/127177328@N03/

The black leather jacket was some obscure mod I found someone made. There are many others and people have went all out on fem shep mods and hair etc. I just play default male shep so I didn't bother with that stuff.  

CPU:24/7-4770k @ 4.5ghz/4.0 cache @ 1.22V override, 1.776 VCCIN. MB: Z87-G41 PC Mate. Cooling: Hyper 212 evo push/pull. Ram: Gskill Ares 1600 CL9 @ 2133 1.56v 10-12-10-31-T1 150 TRFC. Case: HAF 912 stock fans (no LED crap). HD: Seagate Barracuda 1 TB. Display: Dell S2340M IPS. GPU: Sapphire Tri-x R9 290. PSU:CX600M OS: Win 7 64 bit/Mac OS X Mavericks, dual boot Hackintosh.

I can do 5k on my R9 290 with the textures. 4k on third because UI does not scale and you can't read it. The 560TI you have should be able to do 1440p downsample easily and it will still look very good with the 4k textures. Anyways if curious here is a gallery of 1-3 (ignore the Dolphin Emulator shots of Mario). 1/2 there are at 5.2k with texture packs. 3 is at 4k with texture packs. This is how it looks on a 1080p screen.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/127177328@N03/

The black leather jacket was some obscure mod I found someone made. There are many others and people have went all out on fem shep mods and hair etc. I just play default male shep so I didn't bother with that stuff.  

Thanks for the help man. I'll probably start the download tonight because my internet is so bad. But i'll report back with my findings.

What was the performance hit like, i'm considering doing this.

Very little if any at 1440p. I notice some stuttering in dense areas but it's tolerable for me I guess

This is the one I ended up using.

Install is straightforward. If you have any questions about install let me know

Hey thanks a million, :)

I tried installing another mod pack, but had problems getting the .bat to recognised the mod pack version of the game. dunno if this install is much different. 

I used saltisgood's guide here 

Also, goo to see your at it too moose ;) 

Hey thanks a million, :)

I tried installing another mod pack, but had problems getting the .bat to recognised the mod pack version of the game. dunno if this install is much different.

I used saltisgood's guide here

Also, goo to see your at it too moose ;)

In all honesty that one look too involved lol

Congrats on getting it to work though. What's the performance hit like?

In all honesty that one look too involved lol

Congrats on getting it to work though. What's the performance hit like?

Lol no it didn't work :P thats me problem! 

Is the one recommended here good? also, how does is it kitted out for multiplayer, are there specific mod packs for mp?

Lol no it didn't work :P thats me problem!

Is the one recommended here good? also, how does is it kitted out for multiplayer, are there specific mod packs for mp?

If you use the one I linked you to I can help you out. I don't play MP so I can't answer your last question.

If you use the one I linked you to I can help you out. I don't play MP so I can't answer your last question.

@DML_012 thanks man!, i may message you if i need any help :P