Unboxing of SoundMAGIC E10 Gold Earphones

Hey guys!

I've recently put up an unboxing video of some great budget earphones from SoundMAGIC. I'm really impressed with them. The bass level is perfect, it doesn't change the way songs are recorded but has that right balance to make them even better.

​I'd appreciate it, if you guys could take a look and tell me what you think. Feedback through this forum is much more educated and helpful than anywhere I can think of.

Video:

Also, my first video got quite a bit of traction. Which surprised me because I thought it was a unheard of product.

You can watch that video here, if you want:

To be honest i don't care so much about unboxings as i care for review.Knowing or at least having an idea of what they sound like and how they feel i more important.If you want do help anyone go this

Beware of him that is slow to anger; for when it is long coming, it is the stronger when it comes, and the longer kept. Abused patience turns to fury.

As for the video is not bad but get ride of that ugly dubstep and maybe if you have the time make a nice intro.Good luck with the channel 

Beware of him that is slow to anger; for when it is long coming, it is the stronger when it comes, and the longer kept. Abused patience turns to fury.

at least turn that intro down a bit...

As for the video is not bad but get ride of that ugly dubstep and maybe if you have the time make a nice intro.Good luck with the channel 

Thanks for the advice! I was going to do a follow up video with my final impressions, after using them in different situations. Testing the noise cancelling and comfort. I didn't feel that I could review them with no experience of them. Personally, when I watch an unboxing I want it to feel like I'm opening it to. That's why I did it on the fly, to make it feel more personal. As for the music, I agree. I find it hard to find royalty free music that's good though.

at least turn that intro down a bit...

In editing, it wasn't as loud. I tested it through speakers and headphones. I'll make it quieter next time. Thanks for the feedback!