BT Keyboard on Nvidia Shield.

Mjonker19

Hi,

I want to buy a bluetooth keyboard for my shield so i can use the keyboard whilst playing games on my HDTV (''Relaxing'' games, so no Shooters). So i want a keyboard with a built-in mice, but I am not certain about it will work. Some keyboards i found which i like;

- Logitech  K400 Wireless Touch Keyboard  http://tweakers.net/pricewatch/382497/microsoft-all-in-one-media-keyboard.html

- Microsoft All-in-one Media Keyboard          http://tweakers.net/pricewatch/287878/logitech-k400-wireless-touch-keyboard-(qwerty).html

I do need a ''Micro USB to USB cable'' what will not be a problem and plug a receiver in. Some Sites say the keyboard will work with android above 4.x.x and other say it won't. Not sure it will work so maybe you can help, or maybe you know a beter Keyboard and mouse combo, or that i should buy them just seperate so i dont have to buy a ''Micro USB to USB'' cable. What do you think what i should do?

Thanks For your Help!

*Note: I am sorry that the website Tweakers can be in Dutch, But it will probably have it also written in English.

Bluetooth Keyboards do not need an OTG adapter, and work much more properly out of the box with Android, so get an actual Bluetooth keyboard instead of one that uses an RF receiver/dongle. 

"Rawr XD"

Bluetooth Keyboards do not need an OTG adapter, and work much more properly out of the box with Android, so get an actual Bluetooth keyboard instead of one that uses an RF receiver/dongle. 

So you are saying that i should buy a mice and Keyboard?

So you are saying that i should buy a mice and Keyboard?

Well after looking around there seems to be no Bluetooth keyboard with a built in trackpad. 

The Logitech K400 is confirmed to work with Android using an OTG adapter, but nobody's tested the Microsoft one, so I'd get the Logitech just to be safe.

"Rawr XD"