Question about Rebates

CloudySky

Will I still get the mail in rebates if my item arrives past the end date for the rebate?

Hypothetical Situation:

Say I buy item x today and the last day that the rebate was offered 5 days from now.

I mail the rebate on day 7 (2 days after the rebate ended) and it reached them on day 9 (4 days after the rebated ended).

Would I still be elligible for the rebate?

Will I still get the mail in rebates if my item arrives past the end date for the rebate?

Hypothetical Situation:

Say I buy item x today and the last day that the rebate was offered 5 days from now.

I mail the rebate on day 7 (2 days after the rebate ended) and it reached them on day 9 (4 days after the rebated ended).

Would I still be elligible for the rebate?

Yes

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

I personally would think not as it is past the end-date but this may be different case-by-case.

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.

I personally would think not as it is past the end-date but this may be different case-by-case.

Yes

The wording on the rebate form is quite ambigious...

From what I'm taking, the rebate is given on the date of purchase not the date of recieved of the mail-in-rebate form.

From what I'm taking, the rebate is given on the date of purchase not the date of recieved of the mail-in-rebate form.

You get 30 days to send it in after order date

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

You get 30 days to send it in after order date

Is this from experience?

I've done mail-in-rebates before, but I've never been placed in this situation.

Can anyone vouch this?

It depends on the conditions some give more or less time to mail in the bill and paperwork but the rebate itself is eligible as long as the purchase date is within the conditions. I did this with corsair a few times and had great success with very consistent results of around 4 weeks.

Is this from experience?

I've done mail-in-rebates before, but I've never been placed in this situation.

Can anyone vouch this?

usually.

Link the item

It depends on the conditions some give more or less time to mail in the bill and paperwork but the rebate itself is eligible as long as the purchase date is within the conditions. I did this with corsair a few times and had great success with very consistent results of around 4 weeks.

usually.

Link the item

XFX 280x

http://www.ncixus.com/products/index.php?sku=91053&promoid=1053

Supernova G2

http://www.ncixus.com/products/?usaffiliateid=1000031504&sku=94405&vpn=220-G2-0750-XR&manufacture=eVGA&promoid=1424

The deals on these two items are so good. Please no one take them :wub: