Upgrade to gtx 980?

kakashi5612

Hi I already own an EVGA gtx 770 sc and am looking for a bit better performance so would it be better upgrading to a gtx 980 ($800) or get a second 770 ($350). 

Thanks in advance

I'd get a second 770, why not save some money?

| 5820k+EK supremacy nickel+acetal white 4.5Ghz | X99 Deluxe | Enthoo Luxe | 2x gtx780+komod NV full cover block | Corsair AX1200i | WD blue 500gb |

Kingston V300 120gb | Samsung 840 Evo 500gb| Bitspower D5 vario+Res combo | primochill advanced LRT tubing (Solid White) |

| Alphacool Nexxos MONSTA dual 120mm Black Ice nemesis GTX360 triple 120mm | Noctua NF-F12 X4 | Bitspower true silver 1/2ID 3/4 OD compressions (various angles) |

if you live in north america the 980 should be $550

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

Unfortunately I live in Australia and everything here is more expensive and we also have to wait longer as well. and I was going more towards the 770 as well.

I'd get another 770. 2 of them will perform better than a 980 as long as the games you're playing support sli

Life.exe is missing

Ok thanks everyone I am going to go pick up a 770 

so long as the games you play support SLI thats fine. Just be aware that one top end card is always better than two low/med end cards (as if the games dont support SLI you will be stuck with the power of one 770 vs 980 at all times)

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)