Best Budget parts for am3 build

I wanted to get a pc for my brother since hes playing on his laptop and I got my cousins old amd cpu or you could call it a Phenom ii X2 555

No heatsink  just a cpu I was trying to settle somewhere in 250$ range even a ratio of price for used parts or refurbished so far I was thinking

Heatsink,Motherboard,RAM, and a mouse and the rest I can give him or just find.

Hyper 212 EVO (~$30), Gigabyte GA-970A UD3P (~$90), Patriot Viper Blue 8GB 1600 mHz RAM (~$70)

Total: ~$190

Are you looking for a gaming mouse, or just a regular mouse? BTW, you can find a cheaper motherboard than the one I listed, it's just that I have that one and I like it.

Hyper 212 EVO (~$30), Gigabyte GA-970A UD3P (~$90), Patriot Viper Blue 8GB 1600 mHz RAM (~$70)

Total: ~$190

Are you looking for a gaming mouse, or just a regular mouse? BTW, you can find a cheaper motherboard than the one I listed, it's just that I have that one and I like it.

Thanks man, I am gonna buy a cheaper mobo prob the used version of yours.

just so you know... those X2 555s have 4 cores, 2 are locked. Make sure whatever board you pick up features ACC (core unlocking). 

The mentioned Gigabyte 970-UD3P does feature this technology.