ArcheAge Will Not Launch

OfficialJsP

So recently i downloaded ArcheAge and i have ran the game once or twice but i have never got in a server because of the queues but since then i cant even launch the game but the game is running in my processes i am not sure if this has something to do with new updates but if any you know a way around it that would be great

right click in the launcher thing and press update, it'll tell you it's up to date and make the red button light up so you can press it again. Press it. It's what worked for me.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

Also ArcheAge does quite a bit of stuff in the background before it displays the main screen, it can take 2-3 minutes. :)
I'm from EU but I'm playing on North America servers, they aren't too crowded and the ping is slightly over 100ms so it's really playable. :)

If it gets stuck at two words the easiest solution is to just restart the client, if that doesn't help restart the pc.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

Well first restart your pc, this will make sure there isn't any archeage anything running behind the scenes causing it to get stuck. Launch the game and WAIT, it has a long start up process so just let it do it's thing. If you wait 10  minute or more and it still doesn't launch come back to us and let us know.

Sky Pollution | i5 3570k @4.8Ghz | MSi z77a g45 | MSi GTX 770 Gaming 2gb | Samsung 840 Evo 250gb, Samsung OEM 500gb HDD | Corsair CX750m | Corsair 760t White Edition |
Corsair M95 | SuperLux 668b's | Logitech C615 | ViewSonic VX2250wm | Random OEM keyboard until I rage break it and grab another random OEM keyboard from my pile.
Build Log: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/186413-sky-pollution-my-white-760t-build-rebuildupgrade/