Newegg Deals 9/16/14 [U.S]

mvitkun

Newegg has a few more good deals;
First off the WD 1TB Blue is on its slightly above average sale price of $49.99, not a first time sale price but it's not the regular price either.

Promo Code: EMCPAWD99

47WPf7w.jpg

Next there's the ADATA SP600 256GB for $99.99 with a $10 rebate available.
The SP600 isn't the best drive out there with its subpar write speeds and its only average IOPS but for the price it isn't bad.
Then again with the recent pricing on the OCZ Vertex 460 and the SanDisk Ultra II, both of which are quite a bit better, you might want to wait.
No promo code needed.

Big_ASP600S3-256GM-01.jpg

Then there's the Kingston V300 120GB, it's still a decent SSD despite all the terrible publicity as of late, for $60.
No promo code needed.
ruPKxP4.jpg

And last but not least there's a 4 pack of Xigmatek case fans for $9.99, they're not Noctua or Corsair fans but they also don't make you sell a kidney to outfit your case with their fans.
No promo code needed.
CbQgvCH.jpg
Linus Sebastian said:

The stand is indeed made of metal but I wouldn't drive my car over a bridge made of it.

https://youtu.be/X5YXWqhL9ik?t=552

If I had more money I'd drop it on the WD blue, my current drive is beginning to click every so often... (The clicks are like an hour apart most of the time, sometimes more, sometimes less.)

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

Like the format of this post and OH GOD don't I need a new hard drive. Thanks for the info you do this daily or?

The time you enjoy wasting, is not wasted time. 

Like the format of this post and OH GOD don't I need a new hard drive. Thanks for the info you do this daily or?

Only when I see worthwhile deals that I feel people will take advantage of, wouldn't really say I do it regularly though.

Often times Newegg has a newsletter with tons of what they claim to be deals but what turns out to be just a marked up original price.

Linus Sebastian said:

The stand is indeed made of metal but I wouldn't drive my car over a bridge made of it.

https://youtu.be/X5YXWqhL9ik?t=552

Bought the Kingston V300 for my sister's desktop.

Been meaning to do a fresh install of Windows on her PC for a while and that was the kick in the pants I needed.

dem cheap fans doe.

Internets Machine: Intel 4690k w/ Be Quiet! Pure Rock 4.7Ghz. MSI Krait z97. 16GB Crucial Ballistix Sport Ram. MSI GTX 970 SLI 1520mhz. 500GB Samsung EVO 840  & 3TB WD Blue Drive. Rosewill 1000w Modular PSU. Corsair Air 540

My Beats Yo: Desktop:SMSL SA-160 Amp, KEF Q100 w/ Dayton 100w Sub Theater: Micca MB42X-C x3, MB42X x2, COVO-S x2 w/Dayton 120w Sub Headphones:  HIFiMan HE-400i, PSB M4U2, Philips Fidelio X2, Modded Fostex T50RP, ATH-M50, NVX XPT100, Phillips SHP9500, Pioneer SE-A1000, Hyper X Cloud 1&2, CHC Silverado, Superlux 668B