Phanteks Enthoo Pro sound levels

HeniZ

hello. i've wanted to get the enthoo pro for some time now. i like my pc quiet and i was wondering how much noise does the pro make with a cooler master hyper 212 evo, a xfx 7870 ghz DD black edition and the two stock fans that come with the case. if i deside to buy some dampening thing will it help much. thanks :)

If you get the non-windowed version you'll definitely be able to put some dampening material on both sides.

I think that the Pro is not that loud and doesn't vibrate that much because of build quality and those rubber feet.

In any case(pun), I'd get rubber stands/grommets for your stock fans and get some silent fans.

If the case is not that close to you, it won't be that loud but, under load, it might not be that quiet in a quiet room.

CPU: Intel Core i7-4790k | CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 | Motherboard: ASUS Sabertooth Z97 MARK 1 | Memory: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866MHz | GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 770 4GB Windforce

Storage: Samsung 840 EVO | PSU: CM Silent Pro 720W | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | Headset: Corsair Vengeance 2100 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Razer DeathAdder Chroma

"You see, one can only be angry with those he respects." - R. Nixon

one thing i found with the enthoo pro is you have to watch what devices/fans

towards the front panel. it is optimized for airflow, but if you have loud fans/HDD,

you'll hear 'em pretty well. as with a majority of open front cases, these are

common occurrences. say from .5m to ear.

Fans are pretty audible, you'll probably have to get sound dampening material if you want it silent.  The case was made for airflow purposes and not being quiet.  Now that being said if you were to get silent fans it should be fine though.

Fans are pretty audible, you'll probably have to get sound dampening material if you want it silent.  The case was made for airflow purposes and not being quiet.  Now that being said if you were to get silent fans it should be fine though.

"Covers entire case with Sound Reflective materiel"

Because he had a hard drive.