9 replies to this topic

#1 wansie

wansie

• 63 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 31 May 2013 - 09:31 AM

Found this on engadget:

htc-m4-nokia-lumia-1030-sony-togari-1370

What do you think about this leak, is it legit ? Who would/ could leak this ?

source:

http://www.engadget....m4-sony-togari/

Login or Create an Account to get rid of this ad! Login or Create an Account to get rid of this ad!

#2 BernardoSLR

BernardoSLR

• 277 posts
  • LocationPortugal

Posted 31 May 2013 - 09:47 AM

That M4! If it has a MicroSD slot and is quad core, it'll be a must buy!

#3 Bluejay0

Bluejay0

Professional Bird

• 6,344 posts
  • LocationThe Skies of Miami

Posted 31 May 2013 - 09:55 AM

The sony looks HUGE. The Lumia could be a rumor and that HTC looks like the new One
  • C0V413NT likes this

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

#4 JromeTJ

JromeTJ

• 54 posts
  • LocationIn the Laurentian abyss

Posted 31 May 2013 - 09:59 AM

Phablet for Sony?? Hey what do you guys think bout the Google Edition phones? Worth the buy? What's the difference if you Cyanogen Mod? Wouldn't it be the same??

#5 Nexus

Nexus

• 514 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 31 May 2013 - 10:04 AM

The sony looks HUGE. The Lumia could be a rumor and that HTC looks like the new One

I dont think that is a One. It looks more white around the edges.

I guess we shall see soon enough though.

|i5 3570k @4.4Ghz | Asus Maximus V Gene | 8gb Corsair XMS3 | 2 x MSI HD7970 OC @ 1175mhz | 512gb Crucial M4 | Corsair AX750 | Fractal Design Define Mini | 

#6 Nexus

Nexus

• 514 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 31 May 2013 - 10:06 AM

Phablet for Sony?? Hey what do you guys think bout the Google Edition phones? Worth the buy? What's the difference if you Cyanogen Mod? Wouldn't it be the same??

I think they are a fantastic idea. Its shame its took this long. A lot of people (myself included) greatly prefer stock android over sense or touchwiz etc.

Although, like you said, you can flash Cyanogen or some AOSP/AOKP rom for a similar effect they do not get updated as quickly as the google phones.

|i5 3570k @4.4Ghz | Asus Maximus V Gene | 8gb Corsair XMS3 | 2 x MSI HD7970 OC @ 1175mhz | 512gb Crucial M4 | Corsair AX750 | Fractal Design Define Mini | 

#7 JromeTJ

JromeTJ

• 54 posts

Posted 31 May 2013 - 10:13 AM

I think they are a fantastic idea. Its shame its took this long. A lot of people (myself included) greatly prefer stock android over sense or touchwiz etc.

Although, like you said, you can flash Cyanogen or some AOSP/AOKP rom for a similar effect they do not get updated as quickly as the google phones.

Haha I just prefer the lack of bloatware. Currently using an Xperia ZL and frankly compared to Samsung I really thank God it feels more stock than all those crazy Samsung apps and features that no is gonna use. But in the US people have to pay more just for the Google Edition. Do you guys think its worth it? Cyanogen Mod, being nightly or stable is free. So long as xda and CM supports the device.

#8 Nexus

Nexus

• 514 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 31 May 2013 - 10:20 AM

Haha I just prefer the lack of bloatware. Currently using an Xperia ZL and frankly compared to Samsung I really thank God it feels more stock than all those crazy Samsung apps and features that no is gonna use. But in the US people have to pay more just for the Google Edition. Do you guys think its worth it? Cyanogen Mod, being nightly or stable is free. So long as xda and CM supports the device.

I thought it was cheaper than an unlocked version of the regular gs4?

I could be wrong, but if it is cheaper another way then that makes more sense considering with the google version being out you could just flash that rom to your device.

#9 JromeTJ

JromeTJ

• 54 posts

Posted 31 May 2013 - 10:32 AM

I thought it was cheaper than an unlocked version of the regular gs4?

I could be wrong, but if it is cheaper another way then that makes more sense considering with the google version being out you could just flash that rom to your device.

True. But lol I never got the Samsung concept, putting functions that no one is ever gonna use after like 3 weeks of having the phone. And my friend had the octacore variant and it still lagged just scrolling through the home screen. Have no idea what's wrong..

#10 C0V413NT

C0V413NT

• 201 posts
  • LocationArizona

Posted 31 May 2013 - 08:38 PM

Or Pacman rom, I just flashed it today, and I am amazed by the options it has to customize your device.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users