A couple airflow questions.

KWelz

So here is my current case setup.  

DSCN0433.JPG

Currently the airflow is set up as follows.  The two front 140s intake air.  The H100i is in a pull configuration pulling air into the case.   

The rear 140 exhaust air and the Power supply fan also pulls air from the case.   

My CPU is overclocked to 4.4 at 1.275 volts and temps stay insanely low.  In fact even under load they tend to be under the MB temps.   Which is something that has me a bit worried.  When gaming or under heavy load my MB temps are getting in the mid 40s.   

Should I adjust my airflow to reduce Logic board temps?   If I do I am sure my CPU temps will go up a bit.   

In addition I will be replacing the Mechanical HDDs with SSDs in the next month or so.   That will give me the option of installing a couple more 120s in the bottom.   My buggest worry about doing this though it messing up the airflow from the front 140s.   I figure that two fans blowing at each other from a 90 degree angle probably causes some strange things to happen.  However I wanted to get other options.  

Essentially I am asking what you all would do with this setup to optimize airflow and cooling.  

Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly.

I have 4 intake fans and 1 exhust. it works best for me and 40C is pretty normal for motherboard temperates mine is around 37 in the bios.

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

Those mobo temps are fine, 40C is about 104F so its around 20-40 degrees above room temperature.

I wouldn't worry about how you have your fan setup.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

Maybe make the H100i a push config and make them exhaust fans and then make the rear fan an intake?

Ok thanks guys.  Just prefer to make sure.   I have a tendency to over-think my builds and setups.  Which is great when planning and building but leads to some second guessing. 

Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly.

Hot air rises. You'll do better working with convection than trying to fight against it. Instead of pushing hot air back down over your components, reverse the fans on your H100i so they exhaust.

I would flip PSU around. Its using same air as GPU for cooling now. That usually results as higher GPU temps.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

flip psu... u dont want cooling psu with hot air from gpu... front,botom,side - in. top, back - out.

flip psu... u dont want cooling psu with hot air from gpu... front,botom,side - in. top, back - out.

But you gotta remember that the bottom of the case must have openings for the PSU fan to pull cool air from. I guess it has, so yeah.

If it's not too much trouble, try flipping the rad fans so they are exhaust instead of intake. That will probably lower the case/mobo temperatures, not sure about the CPU temps and the pressure you want in your case.

CPU: Intel Core i7-4790k | CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 | Motherboard: ASUS Sabertooth Z97 MARK 1 | Memory: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866MHz | GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 770 4GB Windforce

Storage: Samsung 840 EVO | PSU: CM Silent Pro 720W | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | Headset: Corsair Vengeance 2100 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Razer DeathAdder Chroma

"You see, one can only be angry with those he respects." - R. Nixon