FIRST GAMING PC BUILD! PLEASE HELP

OK so i have posted this pc...i think one time before on here...and was just wanting to know if it would bottleneck or anything..but i got alot of comments saying i could build something better , cheaper...but i was intent on what i had picked out cause i have did research making sure everything would work together and whatnot...but now im readdy to change it...

SOME PARTS I WOULD LIKE TO KEEP THE SAME....AKA I WILL NOT CHANGE THEM  (((if i see a comment saying to change one of the following parts i will not finish reading that comment and go on to next comment)))

***THE GTX 780 GPU

*** THE STORM STRYKER CASE

***AMOUNT OF RAM, 

***THE AMOUNT OF STORAGE

***THE OS

(i do need a fully modular power supply)

I WOULD LIKE IT TO BE CHEAPER...AND BETTER...LOL PLEASE HELP

...well here is my build

http://pcpartpicker.com/user/gamer1000percent/saved/dJn8TW

post-113807-0-26287400-1407728756_thumb.

THAT MOMENT YOU DISASSEMBLE YOUR COMPUTER....AND REASSEMBLE IT ....JUST SO SENPAI WILL NOTICE YOU

Get a 290 and a Hyper 212 EVO, like no shit. Also get an SSD.

CPU: Intel i5 4570 | Cooler: Cooler Master TPC 812 | Motherboard: ASUS H87M-PRO | RAM: G.Skill 16GB (4x4GB) @ 1600MHZ | Storage: OCZ ARC 100 480GB, WD Caviar Black 2TB, Caviar Blue 1TB | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 | ODD: ASUS BC-12D2HT BR Reader | PSU: Cooler Master V650 | Display: LG IPS234 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Logitech G602 | Audio: Logitech Z506 & Audio Technica M50X | My machine: https://nz.pcpartpicker.com/b/JoJ

"I want help making my build cheaper, but I don't want suggestions to remove overkill parts"

INTEL CORE I5 4670K | NVIDIA GTX 980 | NOCTUA NH-L9i | GIGABYTE GA-Z97X-SLI | KINGSTON 120GB V300

CM STORM QUICKFIRE TK | BENQ XL2420TE | ROCCAT SAVU | FRACTAL DEFINE R4

Get a 290 and a Hyper 212 EVO.

im not super smart in building pc...so may i ask what those are? isent the hyper 212 evo a watercooler? lol

THAT MOMENT YOU DISASSEMBLE YOUR COMPUTER....AND REASSEMBLE IT ....JUST SO SENPAI WILL NOTICE YOU

There's really no way to make it cheaper. The most wasteful part of the build though is that case. Basically if you aren't willing to sacrifice those parts you said you don't want to change there's no way to make it cheaper. 

im not super smart in building pc...so may i ask what those are? isent the hyper 212 evo a watercooler? lol

you could use google

INTEL CORE I5 4670K | NVIDIA GTX 980 | NOCTUA NH-L9i | GIGABYTE GA-Z97X-SLI | KINGSTON 120GB V300

"I want help making my build cheaper, but I don't want suggestions to remove overkill parts"

i need amount of ram for server...case for looks...gpu for games...storage for all the games...whats so hard to understand? 

WHAT!! YOU DON"T EVEN KNOW WHATS A 212 EVO. IT'S ONE OF THE BEST AIR COOLERS IN THE MARKET.

One, drop the RAM to 8GB unless you're doing video-editing, rendering, and such. Two, drop to a 1TB HDD and add a SSD around 120GB to 240GB. Three, get a 990FX board so you can overclock more or switch to an i5-4690K and Z97 board combo. Four, a different CPU cooler could be used like a Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO or something from Phanteks or Noctua.

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

Hyper 212 EVO is a air cooler and is better for the money and should provide similar if not same performance of that water cooler.

A 290 is a short term for AMD R9 290, a card much cheaper than a 780 yet providing same performance in 1080p and more in 1440p+.

Minecraft servers use 500MB RAM for me and I normally have around 32 people playing out of 54.

CPU: Intel i5 4570 | Cooler: Cooler Master TPC 812 | Motherboard: ASUS H87M-PRO | RAM: G.Skill 16GB (4x4GB) @ 1600MHZ | Storage: OCZ ARC 100 480GB, WD Caviar Black 2TB, Caviar Blue 1TB | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 | ODD: ASUS BC-12D2HT BR Reader | PSU: Cooler Master V650 | Display: LG IPS234 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Logitech G602 | Audio: Logitech Z506 & Audio Technica M50X | My machine: https://nz.pcpartpicker.com/b/JoJ

Hyper 212 EVO is a air cooler and is better for the money and should provide similar if not same performance of that water cooler.

A 290 is a short term for AMD R9 290, a card much cheaper than a 780 yet providing same performance in 1080p and more in 1440p+.

Minecraft servers use 500MB RAM for me and I normally have around 32 people playing out of 54.

thank u for the information...i will change to the hyper 212...and i will most likely haveing 2 servers always running...i know that would only be a gb..but i also will be editing...and i have a question..i am ordering from newegg...so at this link is the hyper 212 but it has a bunch of options on right...like 212 evo or 212 plus...do i pick evo? http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835103099&cm_re=Hyper_212_EVO-_-35-103-099-_-Product

There's really no way to make it cheaper. The most wasteful part of the build though is that case. Basically if you aren't willing to sacrifice those parts you said you don't want to change there's no way to make it cheaper. 

i can change it...all i said was keeping case and gpu... but there are soo many 16gb rams out there...and 2 tb hdd's....if i could get those cheaper maby..? 

thank u for the information...i will change to the hyper 212...and i will most likely haveing 2 servers always running...i know that would only be a gb..but i also will be editing...and i have a question..i am ordering from newegg...so at this link is the hyper 212 but it has a bunch of options on right...like 212 evo or 212 plus...do i pick evo? http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835103099&cm_re=Hyper_212_EVO-_-35-103-099-_-Product

you shouldn't be running 2 servers on an 8350, especially not over WiFi

@Vacsol if he wants to make bad decisions, let him. He probs will stop reading this when he reads the word Intel... This cathode thing sounds silly and tacky btw.

Motherboard: MSI Z97-G55 SLI ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($116.99 @ Mac Mall) 

Memory: Corsair XMS3 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  ($139.99 @ Newegg) 

Storage: PNY XLR8 120GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($59.93 @ NCIX US) 

Video Card: Gigabyte Radeon R9 290 4GB WINDFORCE Video Card  ($379.99 @ NCIX US) 

Optical Drive: Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer  ($16.98 @ OutletPC) 

Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8 (OEM) (64-bit)  ($10.00) 

Wireless Network Adapter: Asus PCE-N15 802.11b/g/n PCI-Express x1 Wi-Fi Adapter  ($25.99 @ Micro Center) 

Fan Controller: NZXT Sentry 2 Fan Controller  ($24.99 @ Best Buy) 

Other: LOGISYS Computer CLK15GN 15" Green Deluxe Sound Activated Cold Cathode Kit ($7.99)

Total: $1346.79

Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available

Generated by PCPartPicker 2014-08-11 00:01 EDT-0400

you shouldn't be running 2 servers on an 8350, especially not over WiFi

y not? is it to hard on it?

Just pointing out that SSDs are better for minecraft servers

I actually couldn't underclock my 5 year old GPU to make it as slow as a next-gen console.

#pcmasterraceproblems

~Slick

AMD cores have nothing on Intel cores. i5>8350.

Wifi generally has worse connection and introduces extra latency.

managed to get a ssd in there

Motherboard: MSI Z97 Guard-Pro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($104.99 @ Amazon) 
Memory: Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  ($139.99 @ Micro Center) 
Video Card: Asus GeForce GTX 780 3GB DirectCU II Video Card  ($459.99 @ NCIX US) 
Optical Drive: Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer  ($16.98 @ OutletPC) 
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8.1 - 64-bit (OEM) (64-bit)  ($92.98 @ OutletPC) 
Wireless Network Adapter: Asus PCE-N15 802.11b/g/n PCI-Express x1 Wi-Fi Adapter  ($25.99 @ Micro Center) 
Case Fan: Thermaltake Pure 12 LED 41.0 CFM 120mm  Fan  ($4.99 @ TigerDirect) 
Fan Controller: NZXT Sentry 2 Fan Controller  ($24.99 @ Best Buy) 
Total: $1503.22
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2014-08-11 00:07 EDT-0400

Please please please if you're running a server DON'T use wifi. A wired connection is much more reliable and fast and if you use wifi there will pretty much always be interference which will affect your speeds.

I actually couldn't underclock my 5 year old GPU to make it as slow as a next-gen console.

#pcmasterraceproblems

~Slick

Please please please if you're running a server DON'T use wifi. A wired connection is much more reliable and fast and if you use wifi there will pretty much always be interference which will affect your speeds.

Wifi generally has worse connection and introduces extra latency.

thank u both... i will not be using wifi...so i guess im going to take the wifi card out 

AMD cores have nothing on Intel cores. i5>8350.

ok so like how much better would a i5-4670k be than teh 8350?

ok so like how much better would a i5-4670k be than teh 8350?

Gaming? LOTS

Gaming? LOTS

so what exactly makes it better? is it just faster than amd or? 

so what exactly makes it better? is it just faster than amd or? 

The cores are much stronger than AMD cores.