Eyefinity Windows Snapping

SilenT_LobsteR

Hey guys, 

Just set up a 3 screen eyefinity array but i'm trying to figure out how to fix the full screen snapping issue in Windows 7 where if you fullscreen a program it goes to all 3 screens. 

I have display fusion and downloaded "Gridy" as well but that seems to do nothing. 

Is there something i'm missing or is there an easy way to switch eyefinity on and off, I used to be able to use the Windows + P button but that doesn't seem to work now and i can't figure out how to setup presets with hotkeys in CCC. 

Cheers! 

Project: Rock Lobster = Completed Click for Build Log 
INTEL CORE I7 4790K @4.6ghz | 2 x Windforce R9 290's CF | CORSAIR H110i |Samsung EVO 500GB SSD, Sandisk 128GB SSD| WD 3TB Green, Seagate 2TB |

|Asus Maximus 7 Ranger  | Windows 7 | Corsair 450D Case |

If they're acting as one big monitor (so resolution is 5760x1080 for example) rather than as three separate ones (3x1080p), then it might automatically fullscreen to all three. If you have them set up as extended desktop in windows, it should treat each monitor separately and should full screen to whatever monitor the program is on. 

EDIT: And Win + P doesn't seem to work for Eyefinity/Surround anymore, it's not just you. It's a shame really, being able to switch it quickly was nice. 

If they're acting as one big monitor (so resolution is 5760x1080 for example) rather than as three separate ones (3x1080p), then it might automatically fullscreen to all three. If you have them set up as extended desktop in windows, it should treat each monitor separately and should full screen to whatever monitor the program is on. 

EDIT: And Win + P doesn't seem to work for Eyefinity/Surround anymore, it's not just you. It's a shame really, being able to switch it quickly was nice. 

Yeah its setup as one giant monitor (5760 X 1080) so I can play some games that way but the draw back is I can't seem to fix this issue of programs going fullscreen on all 3 monitors! 

Project: Rock Lobster = Completed Click for Build Log 
INTEL CORE I7 4790K @4.6ghz | 2 x Windforce R9 290's CF | CORSAIR H110i |Samsung EVO 500GB SSD, Sandisk 128GB SSD| WD 3TB Green, Seagate 2TB |

|Asus Maximus 7 Ranger  | Windows 7 | Corsair 450D Case |

Yeah its setup as one giant monitor (5760 X 1080) so I can play some games that way but the draw back is I can't seem to fix this issue of programs going fullscreen on all 3 monitors! 

Yeah, I searched for a fix or a way to switch between extended and surround, but I couldn't find anything. In the end, I just have to live with turning surround on when I want to play games. It might just be something you'll have to do. Either you can deal with the full screen issue, or have to switch eyefinity on when you want to play games.