Gigabyte R9 280X OC Windforce Back Plate

I am buying a Gigabyte  R9 280X OC Windforce and really want a back plate for it.

They are really long cards an i want to get a long use out of the card. so i figured a

back plate would help with drooping and protecting the pcb. Windforce cards are

typically longer an not close to reference cards. Can anyone point me to a back plate

that will work?

I think there are non. Especially not for custom PCBs. On the other hand i thought that Gigabyte were the ones who stick to a stock PCB. You can't really help GPU sagging a lot. You could route your power cables coming from above so they don't put extra drag on the card.

who cares...

I think there are non. Especially not for custom PCBs. On the other hand i thought that Gigabyte were the ones who stick to a stock PCB. You can't really help GPU sagging a lot. You could route your power cables coming from above so they don't put extra drag on the card.

When it comes to their high end stuff they like to expand on the pcb, I think its just to create more room for the third fan of the windforce cooler and a bit more power delivery.

ya putting the cables up high was already part of the plan. I figured i'd take a shot in the dark to see if I could come across anything.