New closed loop water cooler to much for PSU

I recently got a Corsair H80i but I think it's to much for my PSU because now when I play Battlefield 4 my frames are going everywhere up, down. It didn't matter what I was looking at it was always changing. It didn't do this before I had my liquid cooler. I have a 750W PSU but it's not 80 plus gold or anything.

My PC components

GTX 780 SC ACX

Asus Maximus VI Hero

i7 4770k

HDD 1TB

Corsair H80i

What model is your psu?

My PC

[ I5 4690k (no oc) - Gigabyte Z97 D3H - 8GB Ram - Sapphire R9 280X Vapor-X ]

yea that wont affect anything.

you pump uses the same volts as your fans thus it plugged in to your cpu fan header. nothing changed unless your psu is so near its full watts that when you add a fan it will gives your in a bad spot there buddy

My Rig: Intel 3770k with Corsair H100i pull, Asus Z98 pro , Corsair Vengeance 8GBx2 2100 mhz CL9, Galax HOF 1080 TI, 4 x OCZ Vertex 3 120 gig Raid 0, Corsair AX 850, Corsair Obsidian 650D

I did a rough calculation of your rough wattage (added 8gb RAM, and 1 disk drive), and it shows you should be running under 500W.

Gaming Build:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3800x   |  GPU: Asus ROG STRIX 2080 SUPER Advanced (2115Mhz Core | 9251Mhz Memory) |  Motherboard: Asus X570 TUF GAMING-PLUS  |  RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws DDR4 3600MHz 16GB  |  PSU: Corsair RM850x  |  Storage: 1TB ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro, 250GB Samsung 840 Evo, 500GB Samsung 840 Evo  |  Cooler: Corsair H115i Pro XT  |  Case: Lian Li PC-O11

Peripherals:

Monitor: LG 34GK950F  |  Sound: Sennheiser HD 598  |  Mic: Blue Yeti  |  Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Platinum  |  Mouse: Logitech G502

Laptop:

Asus ROG Zephryus G15

Ryzen 7 4800HS, GTX1660Ti, 16GB DDR4 3200Mhz, 512GB nVME, 144hz

NAS:

QNAP TS-451

6TB Ironwolf Pro

I have a CPU temp of about 70 degrees celcius on full load and I actually have 16gb of ram I'm not sure what model I have I had to get it on the spot

What model is your psu?

I'm not sure I got it on the spot

I did a rough calculation of your rough wattage (added 8gb RAM, and 1 disk drive), and it shows you should be running under 500W.

I have a really bad PSU and I actually have 16gb of 2400mhz ram

NVM I found out that my connectors that power my GPU only allow 250W and it's going over that.

The PSU does not have to be 80+ anything for your system to run well but it does need to provide the proper amps to each of the components in your system. The 780 needs a minimum of 42a on the 12v rail/s. So check this first as you may need to just change your PSU to run the 780 smoothly. Also, how do you know the GPU is solid? there could be a problem there, was this problem before you started playing BF4? if not it could just be BF4.

Battlefield 4 is unstable and there are many fixes for the problems you may face online.

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.

The PSU does not have to be 80+ anything for your system to run well but it does need to provide the proper amps to each of the components in your system. The 780 needs a minimum of 42a on the 12v rail/s. So check this first as you may need to just change your PSU to run the 780 smoothly. Also, how do you know the GPU is solid? there could be a problem there, was this problem before you started playing BF4? if not it could just be BF4.

Battlefield 4 is unstable and there are many fixes for the problems you may face online.

Well I know my GPU is solid cause it's about 2 weeks old and it's made by EVGA which is a good brand and it only started doing this when I got my liquid cooler. Also my PSU only allows 50 amps on my 12V rail

Well I know my GPU is solid cause it's about 2 weeks old and it's made by EVGA which is a good brand and it only started doing this when I got my liquid cooler. Also my PSU only allows 50 amps on my 12V rail

Well maybe there is a problem with the liquid cooler and not either the GPU or PSU?

Well maybe there is a problem with the liquid cooler and not either the GPU or PSU?

sorry meant to say 40 amps

sorry meant to say 40 amps

Well this could is probably the problem. I would advise you get a new PSU.