Which 780 should i go for?

Hey guy's so recently I've been planing a new build and i decided to go with a WC build. 

So i started picking the components and i came to the conclusion that a GTX 780 would be best based on my intended use. but as said i want to WC this build so here is my question: 

which is best to get an EVGA 780 SC w/acx and fit an aftermarket water block or just get the GTX 780 Ti Dual Classified w/Hydro Copper Cooler?

the only downside i see to the hydro copper is that if i wanted to later use the same card without liquid cooling it wouldn't be possible, so what do you guy's think?

I Listen. i Observe. I Learn. I make my own decision 

@Harmer If you know your stuff about watercooling I would go with that route but if you don't stick with a non-reference aircooler

Please become a member of the Linus Tech Tips forum, keep writing smug remarks & let us love you. Peace out.

<| Project M13 & Silverstream. Other DIY projects |>

Never mind :P 

Hardware: Intel I7 4790K 4Ghz | Asus Maximus VII Hero Z97 | Gigabyte 780 Windforce OC | Noctua NH-U12P SE2 | Sandisk Extreme Pro 480GB | Seagate 500Gb 7200Rpm | Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | EVGA Supernova G2 850W | Noctua NF12 | SupremeFX 2014 | Patriot Viper 3 16GB.

Gaming Gear: Cooler Master TK Stealth | Sennheiser PC350SE | Steelseries Rival | LG IPS23L-BN ' 5ms | Philips Brillians 144hz 

Get a reference EVGA card, stock cooler, that way you have the widest range of waterblock compatibility and are free to choose one that looks really good from a third party manufacturer.

The EVGA Hydro Copper is quite expensive, and not the best looking IMO.

Buying an SC ACX is a waste of money if it costs more than the reference one, the PCB is the same and you're going to remove the cooler anyway.

Get a reference EVGA card, stock cooler, that way you have the widest range of waterblock compatibility and are free to choose one that looks really good from a third party manufacturer.

The EVGA Hydro Copper is quite expensive, and not the best looking IMO.

Buying an SC ACX is a waste of money if it costs more than the reference one, the PCB is the same and you're going to remove the cooler anyway.

i agree maybe buying a 780 SC w/AXC model is a bit of a waste of money, (specially that i am going to replace the cooler anyway) but my rationale behind it was that the evga 780 ti sc w/acx had better performance that the reference 780 ti..

i hope you are not confused :P

I Listen. i Observe. I Learn. I make my own decision 

i agree maybe buying a 780 SC w/AXC model is a bit of a waste of money, (specially that i am going to replace the cooler anyway) but my rationale behind it was that the evga 780 ti sc w/acx had better performance that the reference 780 ti..

i hope you are not confused :P

Marginally, it's the exact same card with a factory overclock applied, you can just overclick the reference model yourself, chances are you'd push the SC a little bit more when it's under water anyway.