Good FPS mouse

H4X3R
Go to solution Solved by GeekySole9354,

The Mionix Naos 7000 was 50 euros on the website so that's a good choice IMO.

I need a good FPS mouse. My grip is the palm grip. I have looked at the 400s and 500s. Both seem to have downsides which are pretty annoying. Is there any other mouse which is good for what i want?

Budget:60 euros

Link to use: geizhals.at/?cat=mouse

Spoiler

Samung Tab S 8.4

the 500s is bad yes, the 400s is one of the best, Mionix 7000 is also very good, and there is the deathadder from Razor.

would be nice to know what downsides you are thinking off to help find one without them

Proud Member of the Glorious PC Master Race

My A4TEK F7 is awesome and its only like 45 USD

But for a more expensive mouse, i guess any razer mouse will serve you right, and probably the corsair vengeance ones...

Hope this helps

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

Wait didn't you asked this earlier today? Anyway i like the Mionix mouses, not sure about prices where you live so...

Case: Corsair Carbdie 330R Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-970A-DS3P Asus Z97-A CPU: AMD FX-6300 i5 4690K 3.5 GHZ + 212 EVO GPU: ASUS GTX 760 DirectCUII Ram: Corsair Vengeance LP 8gb (2x4gb) HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB PSU: Corsair CX500M
Monitor: AOC Q2963pm 29'' 21:9 IPS Mouse: Mionix Naos 8200 Mousepad: Mionix Sargas 320 Headset: HyperX Cloud Keyboard: Corsair Gaming K70 RGBIKEA Headset/Headphone Holder

I need a good FPS mouse. My grip is the palm grip. I have looked at the 400s and 500s. Both seem to have downsides which are pretty annoying. Is there any other mouse which is good for what i want?

All I'll say is that I freaking love my g400s.

Wait didn't you asked this earlier today? Anyway i like the Mionix mouses, not sure about prices where you live so...

I gave you the link in my first post. Please use it!

Spoiler

Samung Tab S 8.4

Logitech and Corsair are the more premium brands, get anything from either and it shouldn't disappoint. 

Error: 410

Logitech G502?

Please become a member of the Linus Tech Tips forum, keep writing smug remarks & let us love you. Peace out.

<| Project M13 & Silverstream. Other DIY projects |>

Case: Corsair Carbdie 330R Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-970A-DS3P Asus Z97-A CPU: AMD FX-6300 i5 4690K 3.5 GHZ + 212 EVO GPU: ASUS GTX 760 DirectCUII Ram: Corsair Vengeance LP 8gb (2x4gb) HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB PSU: Corsair CX500M
Monitor: AOC Q2963pm 29'' 21:9 IPS Mouse: Mionix Naos 8200 Mousepad: Mionix Sargas 320 Headset: HyperX Cloud Keyboard: Corsair Gaming K70 RGBIKEA Headset/Headphone Holder

Logitech G502?

If you had used the link you would've seen that it is 76 euros.

Spoiler

Samung Tab S 8.4

Looks good. I'll read some reviews then get back to you.

Spoiler

Samung Tab S 8.4

Thank you for choosing my answer to be very good, also thank @helping he/she suggested corsair and logitech.

If you had used the link you would've seen that it is 76 euros.

If you check out the Logitech website you will find under their gaming branding the G502.

Please become a member of the Linus Tech Tips forum, keep writing smug remarks & let us love you. Peace out.

Looks good. I'll read some reviews then get back to you.

I got the Naos 8200 and it's really good, been loving it so far.

Thank you for choosing my answer to be very good, also thank @helping he/she suggested corsair and logitech.

If you check out the Logitech website you will find under their gaming branding the G502.

Was an accident. I am on my phone. What do u mean by the second part of your reply??? It is above my budget so DO NOT suggest it.
Spoiler

Samung Tab S 8.4

I got the Naos 8200 and it's really good, been loving it so far.

Read reviews on the naos 7000. It seems to be the mouse for me. Thanks. Gonna mark as solved :)

Spoiler

Samung Tab S 8.4

Read reviews on the naos 7000. It seems to be the mouse for me. Thanks. Gonna mark as solved :)

You're welcome! It seems like a really good mouse, and the Naos 8200 fits nicely in my hand, and from what I heard the 7000 is even better.

Was an accident. I am on my phone. What do u mean by the second part of your reply??? It is above my budget so DO NOT suggest it.

Oh..well that's a nice way to burn someone..noooo for once I thought I would be helpful :(

I have the g400s, it's good.

I don't always have time to study, but when I do, I don't.