Be quiet! Dark Rock 3 Pro for 64.99 at NCIX! (US)

Izaya Orihara

This is next to the NH D-14 and the NH D-15 the best air cooler on the market. It's also quieter than both of those.

Well for once we can genuinely say the clue's in the name.  It really is very quiet indeed.  In fact we'd go as far as to say it's one of the quietest coolers we've ever tested, and yes, that does include the Noctuas and yes we do mean the D14 also.  We test all our coolers at the full twelve volts, and where some AIOs may be screaming like a Sharon on a Saturday night the Pro 3 was as quiet as a peado in a Barney suite.

Also it looks way better than anything else I have seen.

Granted the D14 performs better but not by much and it is arguably a little louder (yes, we actually said that), and let’s be honest, unless you like natural Aluminium fins and fans the colour of poo and prosthetic limbs then you have to agree the Pro 3 does make the D14 look rather like the Ginger step kid.  Even if we compare the Pro 3 to AIOs out there it still stands up rather well.  Bettering most and for about the same money as some, and less than a good few others.

It has won OC3D's 

vfm.png and gold.png

Here have link to the review http://www.overclock3d.net/reviews/cpu_mainboard/asus_maximus_vii_hero_review/15

If you have a look at my rig you will see that I have one of those cooling my 4930k and i'm in the high 60's- low 70's while running Aida 64. At 4.5 ghz! It's an amazing cooler, it's silent and sexy. Also at this price it's much cheaper than let's say an NH D-15

The Link : http://www.ncixus.com/products/?usaffiliateid=1000031504&sku=93616&vpn=BK019&manufacture=be%20quiet%21&promoid=1114

do they ship to nz?

My Little Gaming Rig:

CPU: FX 8320 | MOBO: Gigabyte 970A-D3P | RAM: G.Skill Ares 2x4GB | GPU: Sapphire Dual-X R9 270X | Storage: Seagate SSHD 1TB | Case: Corsair 200R | PSU: CM 550W V-Series

Upgrades to come: CPU FAN: Corsair H100i | RAM: 2 more 4GB sticks | GPU: Another R9 270X running in crossfire | Storage: Samsung 120GB SSD | PSU: Corsair 800w

do they ship to nz?

As far as I know they do ship internationally. 

imo best air cooler hands down, I have one and love it

Eclipse Version 3: i5 9600K | Asus Strix Z390| GTX 1070 | 16GB Kingston Beast | Samsung 840 EVO 500GB SSD [2] +WD Blue 1TB | NZXT H440 | EVGA 750 W | Dark Rock Pro 4| Beyerdynamic DT880 Premium

I love Be Quiet's colors and quality but can't get one because my Extreme3's PCB is kinda thin.

I'm very much afraid of this bad boy's close to 1kg weight. This is like the D14, rounded, everything a sleek black. That's German and Austrian quality for you.

I love Be Quiet's colors and quality but can't get one because my Extreme3's PCB is kinda thin.

I'm very much afraid of this bad boy's close to 1kg weight. This is like the D14, rounded, everything a sleek black. That's German and Austrian quality for you.

It will work just fine. 

Thanks! Just ordered mine! Looking forward to it. :D

Case: Corsair 500R (BitFenix Spectre Pro LED Green) -  CPU: Intel i7 4770k @ 4.2 -  Mobo: MSI Z87-GD65 Gaming -  GPUs: Asus Strix GTX 970  -  RAM: Kingston Black - 8GB 2133 -  PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA NEX 750G 750W -  Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3  -  HDDs: OCZ Vector 150 120GB, WD Blue 1TB, WD Green 500GB -  Monitor: Acer B246HYL ymdpr 23.8 IPS  -  Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2014 -  Mouse: Roccat Kone Pure Optical -  Audio: Sennheiser HD 600 - Magni 2/ Modi 2

Thanks! Just ordered mine! Looking forward to it. :D

You're welcome :) Be prepared. The thing is so huge you may be shocked at the beginning.