Help! rdummy.sys Bluescreen.

NARAKU_KAT

That says pretty much all of it, i have constant bluescreens and windows tells me it's because of rdummy.sys 

Can i unable or  delete it?

Don't get mad, get even...

I need more BSOD info than that could you post the stop code that shows it should look something like this 

***STOP:0X0000008E 

CPU: Intel 4770K 3.5GHz RAM: 16GB Corsair vengeance Pro 2400MHz MOBO: ASUS Z87-WS GPU: Nvidia Quadro K2000 PSU: Corsair RM650W

I need more BSOD info than that could you post the stop code that shows it should look something like this 

***STOP:0X0000008E 

It bluescreened again but restarted at the same time, this is kinda weird 'cause i'd never had this kind of issues before, this thing got infected and i made a post about wich other OS could be apropriate for my PC, i'm actually running Debian 7.4 ( i think ) and i was supposed to just move away from windows, but you know i have the AWFUL task of teaching my mom the basics of computers so i had to get the windows xp CD anyway.

I'm looking for a way to make this bug crash to see what's causing it, the first time it happened when i was watching youtube, second was when applying a theme with Window Blinds, this same thing happened yesterday ( first time i installed Win XP ) and it also crashed but the error code was different it said something about IRQL_LESS thing i'm quite sure this must be a driver issue ( since i forgot to make a backup ) anyway i'm gonna install and run some Halo 1, and Age of Mythology games in order to make the bug crash, i'll post again when i have more data to show, also i'll upload the crash report. 

Yeah! i managed to get the bluscreen again during Halo CE gaming, this is what i got:

0x00000050            Adress F8AFD4E9 base at F8AFD000 i'm uploading the minidump file as soon as possible.

Also, i installed this windows from a USB, could this be important?

Edit: this is my file: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/dy3e0qy3b4gh599/Zg1yxYOO1E

Please spend a miute and save my ass!

• 2 weeks later...

Do you use Windows XP if that is the case then you may need to install all the service packs (1, 2 & 3). 

CPU: Intel 4770K 3.5GHz RAM: 16GB Corsair vengeance Pro 2400MHz MOBO: ASUS Z87-WS GPU: Nvidia Quadro K2000 PSU: Corsair RM650W

Do you use Windows XP if that is the case then you may need to install all the service packs (1, 2 & 3). 

I have formatted and re-installed Xp 3 times and finally i kinda fixed it, i just searched it in the HDD, and once i found that ( in the windows drivers folder) i just cut it down and pasted it to a safe place, just in case i need it, been working fine after 2 days.