R9 280X graphics card bought back in november, eligible for never settle?

Squeeblii

I got my graphics card back in November and AMD have just announced the never settle forever deal with R9, R7 and R6 cards but I got mine back in November and I wondered if I am still eligible.

Thanks.

It's not rocket science...

Don't think so. Maybe if you bought it last week, but 5 months is too long I think. 

EDIT: No harm in contacting whoever you bought it from or AMD. 

Don't think so. Maybe if you bought it last week, but 5 months is too long I think. 

EDIT: No harm in contacting whoever you bought it from or AMD. 

thats just bullshit

thats just bullshit

So... You buy something 5-6 months ago and expect them to honor current deals... But they may/may not... So it's bullshit? Lol

"yeah guys bought my 780's for 650 each 1 year ago they're now 500 each pls refund"

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089

thats just bullshit

No it isn't. You bought it when it wasn't on, so you didn't get it. 

You wouldn't go into a shop and ask for money back on something you bought 5 months ago because they have an offer on it now. 

So... You buy something 5-6 months ago and expect them to honor current deals... But they may/may not... So it's bullshit? Lol

"yeah guys bought my 780's for 650 each 1 year ago they're now 500 each pls refund"

also they had a deal about a week after i got mine where you got battlefield 4 for free and they even said that if you purchase it before this date you still get it and i didnt, they said they couldnt do anything about it. Thats bullshit

i suppose they should give you one maybe?

My Setup :P

Spoiler

Skylake: I7-6700|MSI B150 GAMING M3|16GB GSKILL RIPJAWS V|R9 280X (WILL BE 1070)|CRUCIAL MX300 + WD BLACK 1TB