EK-FC780 GTX Classy Linking?

Hi there,

As stated in my introduction page this is my first time posting on this board, and most of my better ideas came from posts on this board; therefore, a big thank you for that. On to topic being its going to be my 30th birthday, and my wife insists her nerd husband do something special she budgeted out a few bucks for me to build a killer PC to replace my 07 Mac Pro with a killer PC. I have built the following for now...

i7 4930k

Asus X79 Deluxe w/ AC wifi

Adata 64gb @2400mhz

3xGTX 780 Classy

Evga SuperNova G2 1300w

Samsung EVO 840 500gb Raid 0

Corsair 750D

Now, most of the built went rather very smooth, and was just an utter blast to play around. Other then one DOA card that the replacement is arriving tomorrow this rig has been a dream come true. However, due to the noise as I recently started to game a bit I notice the system was super loud. So I decided water it is and ordered components, but stuck on how to link my 3 EK water blocks. On the store front for the EK-FC780 GTX Classy on the bottom it says EK-FC bridge and link system is not compatible? Please help, and thank you in advance. I have attached a more dated picture of a few weeks ago some components were taken out and new ones added, but for poops and giggles.

Thank you,

post-77431-0-42958100-1398149045_thumb.j

Something like this?

http://www.frozencpu.com/products/17051/ex-tub-1486/Bitspower_Adjustable_Aqua_Link_Pipe_I_22-31mm_-_Matte_Black_BP-MBDG14AALPI.html

Anything like that should work, for three cards you'll need two. I just bought one of those blocks for a reference card :D

@VSG thank you so much, and you are on the money. I did some reading, and I have no clue how I missed that actual terminal.

Thank you very much, and once the build is complete I will see to post pictures.