Mining card?

Daisychain 290x's if you really want to mine I wouldn't get these MINE-ONLY cards myself.

don't mine because the AMD cards are overpriced now bla rageragerage

For bitcoin? Get ASICS. There is no question about it. Graphics cards are horrible at mining Bitcoins and other SHA-256 currencies.

For Litecoin you still for the most part have to use GPU's. There ARE some ASIC type things that have already come out (can't remember the name)

Daisychain 290x's if you really want to mine I wouldn't get these MINE-ONLY cards myself.

don't mine because the AMD cards are overpriced now bla rageragerage

AMD pricing is back to normal though...

Mining is going bad.. advice: dont mine

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

AMD pricing is back to normal though... 

I would just get cheap shit on Ebay, for gaming that is. $400 290x  :)

You are free, act like it~Warfairy. Moar guns. B) #3Dprinting

btc's back up to $424 now

------------------------------------------------------I HAZ SHINY----------------------------------------------------------

That is for Bitcoin. You can't compare a GPU with an ASIC when you want to mine Bitcoins. If you want to mine scrypt just use your graphics card. If you want to mine BitCoins just buy that. But be warned, you won't make a profit, you might be scammed, you might get your device way later than expected and at an unprofitable time.