WC Discussion of the Week - Sticky

Hey there,

We are trying out a new concept for the water cooling section; every (about) week we will make a thread and it will be sticky'd. This thread will have a question about water-cooling that could/will lead to an interesting discussion/debate. This is the main sticky thread and it will be edited by myself whenever a new discussion topic is added.

How it works (Full Explanation)

Around once a week a new discussion thread and it will be sticky'd. We have a list of discussions ready for upcoming weeks. This discussion thread will remain sticky'd for the next week (until the next one is up). At the end of its time it will be un-sticky'd and allowed to drop down the forum again. The thread will then be put at the bottom of this post so people can look at the discussion and conclusion if they ever need to.

Rules

Please follow all forum rules in the discussion threads. We are not looking for one word answers to these threads, think about your response. Be controversial if you have to, if someone disagrees with you then good, that's the point. Following on from this if you are going to disagree with some please give reasons and please be polite.

Discussion Threads

All discussion threads will have the text tag [D] at the start of the thread title. They will remain sticky'd for a week after that they will be un-sticky'd and a new discussion topic will take its place. There will be a list of previous discussion topics at the bottom of this post.

Recommend a Discussion

If you have any recommendations for future discussions message me (Ghost) or Whaler! It will then be added to the list of future discussions. You will be credited at the top of the thread if we use your discussion topic.

Previous Discussion Topics

Thread Title - Link - Date

AIO Water-Cooling Experience - Clicky - 03/May/2013

Custom Water-Cooling Experience - Clicky - 10/May/2013

Coolants - Clicky - 17/May/2013

Tubing - Clicky - 25/May/2013

Loop Maintenance - Clicky - 06/06/2013

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.