Video editing config for 800 dollars

Hey fellas!
I am about to build a PC config dedicated for video editing in Premiere Pro, I am on the budget of 800 usd (I'm living in Denmark though, approx 4300 dkk) and I already have a case, hard drive, screen and peripherials for my needs.
On youtube I found this video by Austin Evans, but as the video is outdated (8 months old) and it's good to have further opinions too I wonder what you would recommend.
The rig he was suggesting in May 2013 is the following:

CPU: AMD FX-8350
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-970A-D3
GPU: EVGA GTX 650Ti Boost
RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3
Power supply: 500W Corsair CX500

I checked the exact same parts locally and it summed up to approx 720 usd, with 16 gigs of ram it would be around 800 usd.
I'm wondering if any parts are worth changing or if there any better deals around.
Also, I don't have an SSD yet, I'm planning to get that later.

Thanks for your recommendations in advance!

Derango

@Derango Do you need windows? Where are you buying from? Also yes, that is about what I'd recommend. Try to fin a CX series with a M if you can.

Hey fellas!

I am about to build a PC config dedicated for video editing in Premiere Pro, I am on the budget of 800 usd (I'm living in Denmark though, approx 4300 dkk) and I already have a case, hard drive, screen and peripherials for my needs.

On youtube I found this video by Austin Evans, but as the video is outdated (8 months old) and it's good to have further opinions too I wonder what you would recommend.

The rig he was suggesting in May 2013 is the following:

CPU: AMD FX-8350

Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-970A-D3

GPU: EVGA GTX 650Ti Boost

RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3

Power supply: 500W Corsair CX500

I checked the exact same parts locally and it summed up to approx 720 usd, with 16 gigs of ram it would be around 800 usd.

I'm wondering if any parts are worth changing or if there any better deals around.

Also, I don't have an SSD yet, I'm planning to get that later.

Thanks for your recommendations in advance!

Derango

Don't buy CX PSU's, they're not great. Seen almost 5 go since the line was launched. go TX. 

Please quote/tag ( Found by typing @DarrenP) In all posts directed at me. I do not check my current content. 

Intel Core i7-4790K - Gigabyte Z97X-UD5H-BK - 16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 1866Mhz - EVGA GTX 980 - 256GB MX100 - 2TB WD RED - 900D - H100I - Corsair HX1050 - DNS 320L 2x2TB Seagate Barracuda 

Better GPU to be also able to game like a bamf.

650 Ti Boost isn't a bad GPU. You can proabably play at high/ultra at 1080p and get 30-40FPS.

@Derango Do you need windows? Where are you buying from? Also yes, that is about what I'd recommend. Try to fin a CX series with a M if you can.

Yep, I'm going with Windows. The website I'm using from is a site called edbpriser.dk, it lets me find the cheapest vendors of the given items, actually you can use it too, it's interface is quite friendly.

DarrenP: thx, info noted.

Better GPU to be also able to game like a bamf.

any recommendations while staying in the budget?

650 Ti Boost isn't a bad GPU. You can proabably play at high/ultra at 1080p and get 30-40FPS.

Yeah true but just.. the CPU overclocked has potentional for a gaming AND video editing rig with maybe a 770 or 280x.

Yep, I'm going with Windows. The website I'm using from is a site called edbpriser.dk, it lets me find the cheapest vendors of the given items, actually you can use it too, it's interface is quite friendly.

DarrenP: thx, info noted.

any recommendations while staying in the budget?

R9 270, if you need CUDA stay with the 650 Ti Boost.