Looking for a new graphics card

lukeberg

Hello there boys and girls,

I am currently searching for a new GPU for my gaming rig. As of now, I am using the GTX 1060 6GB from Asus with a Ryzen 5 1600x CPU. I am now looking to upgrade my GPU. I will be playing at 1080p 144hz. I was looking at the GTX 1070Ti but wasn't sure if it was worth an upgrade from the 1060. I also saw the RTX 2070 (which was only about 20-30 dollars more expensive than the 1070Ti). On a budget of about 700 dollars, which GPU do you guys think is the best bang for the buck? It doesn't have to be any of the cards that I mentioned, just give me some good recommendations! Keep in mind that I will be upgrading from a 1060 so I wanna make sure that the upgrade is worth the performance boost. I am not interested in used GPU's from eBay etc. so keep that in mind aswell. Thank you!

Where are you from? If it's from the US than the 1070ti being only 20-30 less than the 2070 is WAY off. You can find MUCH better deals!

I am from Sweden, the 1070Ti I was looking at was the ASUS Geforce GTX 1070 Ti ROG Strix for $712 and the 2070 is $751. I just can't make up my mind which card to get for my rig. 

2 hours ago, lukeberg said:

I am from Sweden, the 1070Ti I was looking at was the ASUS Geforce GTX 1070 Ti ROG Strix for $712 and the 2070 is $751. I just can't make up my mind which card to get for my rig. 

For the price, I think RTX 2070 is better deal. 

2070 capable to matched 1080