2 PCs, 1 decision

So I'm buying a low budget pre-built pc from canada computers in the black friday sales and would like to know which one you would choose? Please and thank you

Brand    Canada Computers
Model    Aeon 3241 Gaming Tower
Part Number    RTCNO00102
Type    Gaming Computer
Processor Model    AMD Ryzen 5 2400G 4-Core with VEGA 11 Graphics
Number of Cores    4
Standard Memory    8GB DDR4
Operating System    Windows 10 Home
SSD    240GB
Hard Drive Capacity    1 TB HDD

Communications    Gigabit LAN, 802.11ac WLAN / Bluetooth® 4.0 M.2 combo
Interface Ports    RJ-45 LAN, HDMI®, DisplayPort™, one DVI, five audio (two front, three rear), two USB 2.0 (rear), five USB 3.0 (one front, four rear), one USB 3.1 (Type C) Gen 1 (one front)
Processor    Intel Core i5-7400. (6MB Intel® Smart Cache, 2.70GHz, up to 3.30GHz with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0)
Drive Bays    One 5.25" optical drive, one hot-swap 3.5" hard drive, two 3.5" hard drive
AC Adapter    500W
Optical Drive    Super-Multi
Expansion Slots    One PCI Express® x1, one PCI Express® x16, two M.2
Hard Drive Capacity    1TB SATA, 7200RPM
Keyboard & Mouse    USB
Chassis    Black armor-design with front facing LED lighting
Operating System    Windows 10 Home (64-bit)
Standard Memory    8GB (8/0/0/0) DDR4. SDRAM Upgradeable up to 64GB DDR4 (16GB x 4)
Graphics    AMD RX480 4GB
Card Reader    SD™ (up to 64GB)
Model    GX-785-ER11 / DG.B83AA.005

10 minutes ago, Taf the Ghost said:

On the assumption this isn't an SEO-focused Ad, what do you want to do with the computer?

Nope not an ad. Although that's probably what a bot would say.... Hmmm sorry I'm functioning slowly today due to the recent legalization here in Canada. I would like to use it for light gaming. Rocket League, Ck2, Overwatch, a whole steam library (200+) that I haven't touched yet due to sales and not having a pc at the moment. Nothing super demanding and I would like the possibility to upgrade in the future.

I had my old pc sent to me from Ireland but FedEx kicked the sh**te out of it so now I'm looking for something basic to play online with my buddies back home. 

I feel like the i5 machine is a better value, because it's possible they went crazy cheap on the AM4 motherboard for the other one and got an a320

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

1 minute ago, fasauceome said:

I feel like the i5 machine is a better value, because it's possible they went crazy cheap on the AM4 motherboard for the other one and got an a320

I think I have some mental block against Acer as I have been burnt by them before but this offer was super tempting. I'm looking for more of a basic gaming rig to have as a base for further upgrading. Thanks for the input buddy, it helped me.

22 minutes ago, Dannyisdos said:

Nope not an ad. Although that's probably what a bot would say.... Hmmm sorry I'm functioning slowly today due to the recent legalization here in Canada. I would like to use it for light gaming. Rocket League, Ck2, Overwatch, a whole steam library (200+) that I haven't touched yet due to sales and not having a pc at the moment. Nothing super demanding and I would like the possibility to upgrade in the future.

I had my old pc sent to me from Ireland but FedEx kicked the sh**te out of it so now I'm looking for something basic to play online with my buddies back home. 

2nd one. Probably want to add another 8 Gb of memory at some point.

The 2nd one. I see that the second pc is better. RX480 vs Vega 11. Pfff. It's obvious the RX480. And the i5-7400 is good.