Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Blowie Matron

dogewow

Does anyone know where i can buy the blowie matron? for some reason i cant find it on Google.

Those are not, in general, PC fans and do not directly interface with any consumer controller or motherboard connection.

Blowiematrons are not standard PC fans. Shit, it's an industrial fan that's overvolted all to hell and back.

You can get any manner of actual standardized PC fans for damn near any price range.

I see some links in there, click them and see what turns out.

Good luck.

On 11/23/2018 at 12:06 AM, James Evens said:

Checkout ebm-Papst and pls don't hurt your self with these fans. They are not toys.

Why do I have a feeling we will see a new LTT forum member named "Nubs" in the near future? ?

OP, if you wan't 12v blowiematron fans, just look for 120mm or 140mm Delta, Sanyo Denki, or Panaflo fans in the over 1 Amp range. Be forewarned, they are not quiet at more than about 50% speed, they will let the magic smoke out of your motherboard if you connect them to it (only connect directly to PSU), they will suck any small pets or children into your PC if they get too close, if you are married and PC is in your bedroom you're wife will divorce you. Last but not least, they will hurt you if you aren't careful.

If you want ubermensch blowiematron fans, look for 48volt dc or 120 volt ac fans. Neither of which can just be plugged into your PSU, but will easily shred the densest of flesh and muscle compared to their, for lack of better words, "weaker" 12v brethren.

Never rub another man's rhubarb!

4.2225Ghz 1700x on air

cpu-z validation

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/22/2018 at 11:06 PM, James Evens said:

Checkout ebm-Papst and pls don't hurt your self with these fans. They are not toys.

yes i have seen that they can cut a carrot

• 5 weeks later...

http://www.frozencpu.com

They have pretty much every existing fan

• 3 weeks later...

I know this is really old, but I'm going to make a faster version for a video and was wondering if anybody knows the fan size. I have a variety of fan sizes and it would help to know the size to compare the two. Thanks!

• 1 year later...

In The 1 First Blowie-Matron video

Linus tells us the name of the Blowie-matron, its the DELTA PFR0912XHE

Sexy PC Spexifimacations :

- AMD Ryzen 7 5800x 8c/16t Zen3 Desktop Processor

- Gigabyte RTX 2070 Gaming OC 8G

- G.SKill Ripjaws 32GB (4x8) 3200MHz CL16

- Gigabyte X470 Aorus Gaming 7 Wifi

- 1TB WD Blue NVMe M.2 SSD + 4TB 2.5" 7200RPM HDD

- Seasonic 620W 80+ Bronse PSU

- DeepCool Tesseract Blue Case